- Adams (20-1): Chuck Worsham’s nine points helped the No. 6 (Class 4A) Eagles clinch their second straight Northern Indiana Conference crown with a 63-40 win over Riley.
- Marian (16-3): Kyrell Franklin recorded 12 points in the No. 3 (Class 3A) Knights’ 78-39 win over Jimtown.
- Saint Joseph (15-4): Jacob O’Dell chipped in four points in the No. 9 (Class 3A) Indians’ 85-36 win over Washington.
- Northridge (16-4): Sam Smith surpassed the 1,000-point plateau with 15 points in the Raiders’ 57-34 win at Columbia City.
- Glenn (17-4): Jack Porter registered 14 points in the Falcons’ 46-31 win over Bremen.
- Riley (15-6): Philip Robles netted 18 points in the Wildcats’ 61-53 win over Mishawaka.
- Mishawaka (14-5): Tommy Harringer managed four points for the Cavemen against Riley.
Concord (9-9): Jack D’Arcy tallied four points for the Minutemen in their 58-42 win at LaVille.
Elkhart (11-10): D’Arjon Lewis managed seven points in the Lions’ 56-47 win over Penn.
New Prairie (15-6): Grady Lapczynski registered 13 points for the Cougars in a 68-58 overtime win over Clay.
NorthWood (11-8): Cade Brenner poured in 33 points in the Panthers’ 80-51 win over Elkhart Christian.
Warsaw (15-7): Ben Bergen’s 10 points helped the Tigers rally for a 60-57 win over Washington.
Wawasee (9-11): Keaton Dukes’ 18 points paved the way in the Warriors’ 69-47 win over East Noble.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (8-11): Tony Hardin mustered only three points for the Lions against Glenn.
Clay (4-18): Christian Love’s 12 points were not enough for the Colonials against New Prairie.
Goshen (7-14): Gage Worthman racked up 15 points in the RedHawks’ 42-33 loss at Westview.
Jimtown (4-17): Luke Bottom was limited to two points in the Jimmies’ 57-49 loss to Bethany Christian.
Penn (8-10): Casey Shultz finished with 11 points for the Kingsmen against Elkhart.
Plymouth (2-17): Davis Wray ended with 18 points in the Pilgrims’ 70-44 loss to Warsaw.
Washington (4-16): Jason Jones’ 15 points were not enough for the Panthers against Warsaw.
ON THE HORIZON
Michigan City (12-9) at Marian (16-3) (Tuesday): The Knights are in pursuit of their fourth straight win over Michigan City.
Mishawaka (14-5) at Penn (8-10) (Tuesday): The Cavemen are looking to halt a three-game losing streak to Penn.
Adams (20-1) at New Prairie (15-6) (Friday): The Eagles are going after their 24th straight Northern Indiana Conference victory.
Mishawaka (14-5) at Saint Joseph (15-4) (Friday): The Indians have claimed seven of the previous 10 meetings against Mishawaka.
NorthWood (11-8) at Elkhart (11-10) (Friday): The Panthers have now registered double-digit wins for 11 straight seasons.