- Adams (21-1): Sidney Jeffries reached the 1,000-point plateau for his career with his 24 points in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 64-51 win over New Prairie.
- Marian (18-3): Richard Brooks had 22 points in the No. 3 (Class 3A) Knights’ 85-58 win over Marquette Catholic.
- Saint Joseph (17-4): Will Terry netted 26 points in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Indians’ 81-66 win over Mishawaka.
- Northridge (18-4): Carter Stoltzfus helped the Raiders to their 10th straight win with 21 points in a 55-45 victory over DeKalb.
- Glenn (19-4): Silas Kaser recorded nine points in the Falcons’ 50-29 win over Goshen.
- Riley (16-6): Blake Wesley poured in 28 points in the Wildcats’ 61-53 win over Mishawaka.
- New Prairie (16-7): Hunter Smith added eight points for the Cougars against Adams.
Concord (10-10): Gavin Smith netted 16 points in the Minutemen’s 64-58 win over Westview.
Elkhart (11-11): Cam’Ron Daniels mustered 12 points in the Lions’ 56-51 loss to NorthWood.
Mishawaka (14-7): Secario Thomas came up with 16 points for the Cavemen against Saint Joseph.
NorthWood (13-8): Ian Raasch accounted for nine points for the Panthers against Elkhart.
Warsaw (15-7): Jaxon Gould’s 24 points helped the Tigers rally for a 60-57 win over Washington.
Bremen (9-13): Carson Miller poured in 26 points in the Lions’ 34-21 win over Culver.
Penn (10-11): Joe Smith racked up 21 points in the Kingsmen’s 55-29 win over Plymouth.
Washington (6-16): Marcus Northern scored 19 points in the Panthers’ 64-36 win at LaPorte.
Wawasee (11-11): Caden Welty managed 10 points in the Warriors’ 58-51 win over Tippecanoe Valley.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (4-18): James Johnson’s 12 points were not enough for the Colonials in a 68-58 overtime loss to New Prairie.
Goshen (7-15): Deecon Hill mustered just three points for the RedHawks against Glenn.
Jimtown (4-18): Braxton Rice contributed 11 points in the Jimmies’ 47-46 loss to Wawasee.
Plymouth (2-19): Owen Yoder managed six points for the Pilgrims against Penn.
ON THE HORIZON
Clay (4-18) vs. Marian (18-3) (Class 3A Washington – Tuesday): The Colonials are looking to halt an eight-game losing streak to Marian.
Concord (10-10) vs. Elkhart (11-11) (Class 4A Elkhart – Tuesday): The Minutemen reached the double-digit win mark for the first time since the 2013-14 campaign.
Penn (10-11) vs. Goshen (7-15) (Class 4A Elkhart – Tuesday): The Kingsmen have taken six of the previous 10 meetings against Goshen.
Tippecanoe Valley (7-15) vs. Wawasee (11-11) (Class 3A West Noble – Tuesday): The Vikings have captured 10 of the last 15 contests with Wawasee.
Washington (6-16) vs. Jimtown (4-18) (Class 3A Washington – Tuesday): The Panthers have won four of the previous six games with Jimtown.
Wheeler (1-13) vs. New Prairie (16-7) (Class 3A New Prairie – Tuesday): The Bearcats have lost seven of the last 11 matchups against New Prairie.
Adams (21-1) vs. Plymouth (2-19) (Class 4A Michigan City – Wednesday): The Eagles are going after their sixth straight win over Plymouth.
LaPorte (5-17) vs. Mishawaka (14-7) (Class 4A Michigan City – Wednesday): The Cavemen have claimed seven of the previous 12 games with LaPorte.