- Adams (15-1): Sidney Jeffries managed six points in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 66-59 loss at No. 10 (Class 4A) Warren Central.
- Marian (12-2): Richard Brooks racked up 34 points in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Knights’ 76-54 win over Fort Wayne Bishop Luers.
- Saint Joseph (10-3): J.R. Konieczny registered 21 points in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Indians’ 85-51 win over Victory Christian.
- Riley (12-4): Jackson Copley tallied 21 points in the Wildcats’ 78-54 win over Penn.
- Mishawaka (10-1): Trent Johnson recorded 26 points for the Cavemen in a 54-48 win at Goshen.
- Glenn (12-3): Jack Porter’s six points were not enough for the Falcons in a 64-47 loss to Adams.
- Northridge (10-4): Carter Stoltzfus poured in 32 points in the Raiders’ 89-49 win over Plymouth.
Bremen (7-7): Dawson Hickman recorded five points for the Lions in a 63-45 loss at Clay.
Elkhart (9-9): Donovan Johnson had 14 points in the Lions’ 57-56 loss to Warsaw.
New Prairie (12-5): Rylan McBride’s 15 points helped the Cougars rally for a 44-39 win at South Central.
NorthWood (9-4): Ben Vincent added seven points in the Panthers’ 47-42 loss to Warsaw.
Warsaw (10-7): Jaxon Gould scored 23 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for the Tigers against Elkhart.
Clay (3-13): Antwon Gregory came up with 12 points for the Colonials against Bremen.
Concord (5-6): Zaven Koltookian finished with 12 points in the Minutemen’s 40-36 win over Wawasee.
Penn (5-8): Casey Shultz netted 12 points in the Kingsmen’s 56-47 win over Goshen.
Wawasee (7-7): Collin Roberson chipped in seven points in the Warriors’ 55-46 win over Lakeland.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Goshen (5-11): Quinn Bechtel managed 18 points for the RedHawks against Penn.
Jimtown (3-11): Hunter Konrath accounted for 13 points in the Jimmies’ 68-53 loss to Elkhart.
Plymouth (2-14): Davis Wray mustered seven points for the Pilgrims against Northridge.
Washington (3-10): Marcus Northern ended with 19 points in the Panthers’ 58-39 loss at Marian.
ON THE HORIZON
Marian (12-2) at Bremen (7-7) (Thursday): The Knights are looking for their 11th straight win over Bremen.
Mishawaka (10-1) at Warsaw (10-7) (Thursday): The Cavemen are going for their first 11-game winning streak since the 2004-05 campaign,
New Prairie (12-5) at Elkhart (9-9) (Thursday): The Cougars are trying to equal last year’s win total with a triumph over Elkhart.
Chesterton (13-2) at Warsaw (10-7) (Saturday): The Tigers have now reached double-digits victories every year since the 1987-88 season.
Michigan City (11-3) at Adams (15-1) (Saturday): The Wolves have won six of the previous seven games against Adams.