- Adams (10-0): Quentez Columbus accounted for 19 points in the No. 7 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 50-38 win over No. 6 (Class 3A) Marian.
- Saint Joseph (7-2): Will Terry added 18 points in the No. 9 (Class 3A) Indians’ 74-48 win at Penn.
- Marian (7-2): Declan Sullivan had 10 points for the Knights against Adams.
- Glenn (8-0): Brycen Hannah poured in 27 points in the Falcons’ 51-50 win at No. 10 (Class 1A) Triton.
- Riley (7-3): Phillip Robles recorded 22 points in the Wildcats’ 67-62 win over Elkhart.
- New Prairie (7-3): Noah Brettin came up with 12 points in the Cougars’ 50-46 loss to Glenn.
- NorthWood (8-2): Cooper Wiens accounted for 20 points in the Panthers’ 62-47 win over Wawasee.
Bremen (6-2): Ty Feldman racked up four points in the Lions’ 48-43 win at Bethany Christian.
Goshen (4-5): Quinn Bechtel chipped in 13 points, including two free throws with 2.9 seconds left, in the RedHawks’ 47-45 overtime win over Concord.
Mishawaka (4-1): Trent Johnson’s 21 points lifted the Cavemen to a 48-37 win at Plymouth.
Northridge (5-3): Jesse Ryman finished with 10 points in the Raiders’ 52-37 loss at Warsaw.
Warsaw (6-5): Ben Bergen recorded 15 points for the Tigers against Northridge.
Jimtown (3-5): Beau Barhams racked up 18 points in the Jimmies’ 62-59 win over Clay.
Washington (2-5): Terrance Reid contributed 10 points for the Panthers in their 57-38 win over Elkhart Christian.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (1-9): Davyaun Franklin’s nine points were not enough for the Colonials against Jimtown.
Concord (1-5): Gavin Smith racked up seven points for the Minutemen against Goshen.
Elkhart (4-6): Cam’Ron Daniels tallied 15 points for the Lions against Riley.
Penn (2-4): DelRontay Haywood came up with 13 points for the Kingsmen in their 53-52 loss to Valparaiso.
Plymouth (2-10): Easton Strain managed 10 points in the Pilgrims’ 34-28 loss to Tippecanoe Valley.
Wawasee (3-5): Keaton Dukes notched 24 points for the Warriors against NorthWood.
ON THE HORIZON
Northridge (5-3) at Riley (7-3) (Tuesday): The Wildcats have won six of the previous 10 contests with Northridge.
Penn (2-4) at Warsaw (6-5) (Tuesday): Kingsmen boss Al Rhodes returns to Warsaw’s Tiger Den to battle the club he guided to the 1984 state title.
NorthWood (8-2) at Northridge (5-3) (Friday): The Raiders are looking for their fourth straight win over NorthWood.
Riley (7-3) at New Prairie (7-3) (Friday): The Wildcats have claimed the last 10 matchups against New Prairie.
Saint Joseph (7-2) at Glenn (8-0) (Friday): The Falcons have dropped six of their previous eight games with Saint Joseph.