- Marian (8=0): Greg Atkinson caught a 33-yard touchdown pass and raced 92 yards for another score in the No. 2 (Class 3A) Knights’ 40-6 win over Lakeland.
- Elkhart (7-0): Donye Higgins recorded five receptions for 85 yards with a score in the No. 5 (Class 6A) Lions’ 28-7 win over New Prairie.
- Warsaw (7-2): Julius Jones rambled 10 times for 50 yards with a touchdown in the Tigers’ 35-17 win over Concord.
- Bremen (8-2): Blake Dingus registered 169 yards on the ground in the Lions’ 35-8 win over Rochester
- Mishawaka (5-3): Drew Mason scampered 23 times for 102 yards and caught two passes for 24 yards with a touchdown in the No. 9 (Class 5A) Cavemen’s 41-21 win over Northridge.
Concord (4-4): Yordi Amaya-Diaz booted a 26-yard field for the Minutemen against Warsaw.
Jimtown (6-3): Ethan Devol rumbled for 197 yards and three scores in the Jimmies’ 26-3 win at Garrett.
Northridge (6-3): Clint Walker hauled in three passes for 69 yards in the Raiders’ 14-7 loss to No. 6 (Class 4A) Leo.
NorthWood (4-3): Ethan Evers’ 62-yard touchdown scamper lifted the Panthers to a 20-7 win over Wawasee.
Penn (5-4): Cole Horvath had a one-yard scoring run for the Kingsmen in their 53-14 win over Adams.
Adams (4-5): Charles Worsham returned an interception 71 yards for a touchdown for the Eagles against Penn.
Goshen (1-5): Colin Turner tossed for 334 yards and three scores for the RedHawks against Wawasee.
Plymouth (2-5): Jake Reichard ran 48 times for 162 yards and four touchdowns in the Rockies’ 36-20 win over New Prairie.
Saint Joseph (3-7): Marvin Lopez had a two-yard touchdown scamper in the Indians’ 66-6 win over Clay.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
Clay (1-9): Jaden Pigee ran six times for 38 yards for the Colonials against Saint Joseph.
Glenn (4-6): Ty’Ronn Larkin came up with an interception in the Falcons’ 14-0 loss to West Noble.
New Prairie (5-5): Jacob Mrozinski registered 19 tackles for the Cougars against Plymouth.
Riley (3-7): Ryan Kingston accounted for the Wildcats’ only points in a 40-3 loss to Logansport with a 27-yard field goal.
Washington (3-7): Tyrone Davis had scoring runs of 77 and six yards in the Panthers’ 49-22 loss to Tippecanoe Valley.
Wawasee (3-7): Parker Young tossed for 145 yards and a score for the Warriors against NorthWood.
Adams (4-5) at Concord (4-4) (Class 5A Sectional 10): The Eagles are searching for their first post-season win since 2015.
Carroll (Fort Wayne) (7-2) at Warsaw (7-2) (Class 6A Sectional 3): The Tigers are looking to advance to the sectional finals for the second year in a row and fourth time in the last five seasons.
Marian (8-0) at Tippecanoe Valley (7-3) (Class 3A Sectional 26): The Knights have captured 16 straight sectional victories.
NorthWood (4-3) at Leo (9-1) (Class 4A Sectional 19): The Panthers are trying to halt a three-game losing skid to Leo.
Penn (5-4) at Chesterton (4-4) (Class 6A Sectional 2): The Kingsmen have 34 straight sectional opening contests.