- Marian (6-0): Greg Atkinson caught four passes for 90 yards and ran for a touchdown for the No. 2 (Class 3A) Knights in their 20-16 win at Penn.
- Elkhart (6-0): Derek Woods found the end zone three times in the No. 5 (Class 6A) Lions’ 51-0 blanking of Adams.
- Northridge (6-1): Dom Crowder ran for three touchdowns and recovered a fumble in the No. 10 (Class 4A) Raiders’ 55-20 win over Concord.
- Warsaw (6-2): Julius Jones had a 22-yard scamper for a score in the Tigers’ 22-21 loss at NorthWood.
- Bremen (6-2): Blake Dingus rambled for 95 yards and a pair of scores in the Lions’ 37-7 victory over Riley.
Concord (4-3): Hunter Dutton threw for three scores for the Minutemen against Northridge.
Mishawaka (4-3): Dylan Wise returned an interception 85 yards for a score as the Cavemen made it four wins in a row with a 42-7 decision over Wawasee.
New Prairie (5-3): Ben Fronk converted a school-record 56-yard field goal in the Cougars’ 42-3 loss at Penn.
NorthWood (3-3): Kyle Sellers’ two-point conversion run lifted the Panthers past Warsaw.
Penn (4-4): Ron Powlus threw for 226 yards and four touchdowns against New Prairie.
Adams (4-4): Sidney Jeffries recorded 14 rushes for 122 yards with a score as the Eagles snapped a four-game losing skid with a 28-16 win over Jimtown.
Glenn (4-4): Ty Larkin’s interception helped the Falcons to a 15-6 win over Clay.
Plymouth (1-5): Daniel Bacon registered 17 tackles in the Rockies’ 37-12 win over Wawasee.
Washington (2-6): Tyshaun Grundy accounted for 102 yards on the ground with two scores in the Panthers’ 47-20 win over Gary West.
Clay (1-7): Elijah Keutljes racked up 20 tackles for the Colonials against Glenn.
Jimtown (4-3): Isaac Daniels booted a 29-yard field goal for the Jimmies against Adams.
Goshen (1-4): Ruben Foster had a one-yard touchdown run in the Redhawks’ 49-7 loss to Harrison (West Lafayette).
Riley (3-5): Sylvester Orozco accounted for the Wildcats’ lone score against Bremen.
Saint Joseph (2-6): Walter Wesson came up with a 36-yard touchdown catch in the Indians’ 27-14 loss to Culver Academy.
Wawasee (2-6): Jacob Meek accounted for the Warriors lone touchdown against Mishawaka with a 25-yard reception.
Concord (4-3) at Warsaw (6-2): The Mmutemen have captured five of the last seven games with Warsaw.
Elkhart (6-0) at New Prairie (5-3): The Lions can earn at least a share of the Northern Indiana Conference North Division crown with a triumph over New Prairie at Amzie Miller Field.
Mishawaka (4-3) at Northridge (6-1): The winner of this contest will claim at least a share of the Northern Lakes Conference title.
Saint Joseph (2-6) at Marian (6-0): The Indians have dropped seven of the previous 11 matchups against Marian.
Penn (4-4) at Adams (4-4): The Eagles are looking for their first victory against Penn since 1985.