- Marian (5-0): Garrett Atkinson returned a punt 63 yards for a touchdown in the top-ranked (Class 3A) Knights’ 35-13 win over Adams.
- Elkhart (4-0): Donovan Johnson came up with six receptions for 104 yards and two scores for the No. 9 (Class 6A) Lions in their 20-19 win over Penn.
- Warsaw (4-1): Aaron Greene ran and threw for touchdowns for the Tigers in their 27-14 win at Northridge.
- NorthWood (2-1): Nate Newcomer returned to the lineup to throw for 113 yards and run for a pair of scores in the Panthers’ 39-0 triumph at Wawasee.
- Northridge (3-1): Brady Snyder had a 27-yard reception for the Raiders against Warsaw.
Bremen (3-2): Zach Czarnecki hauled in a pass for a touchdown in the Lions’ 14-13 loss to Jimtown.
Concord (3-1): Jack D’Arcy took a punt back 68 yards for a score in the Minutemen’s 33-0 blanking of Goshen.
Glenn (3-2): Aden Johnson caught a pass for a score in the Falcons’ 45-13 loss to Knox.
Jimtown (2-2): Nick Caithers’ 15-yard touchdown reception lifted the Jimmies past Bremen.
New Prairie (3-2): Bobby Siford scampered for 115 yards and two scores in the Cougars’ 45-20 win over Saint Joseph.
Mishawaka (1-3): Drew Mason helped the Cavemen get their first triumph with 23 rushes for 111 yards and two scores in a 39-30 win at Plymouth.
Riley (2-3): Chris Krause found the end zone twice in the Wildcats’ 34-0 blanking of Gary West.
Washington (1-4): Tyrone Davis returned a kickoff 87 yards for a touchdown in the Panthers’ 35-6 win over Clay.
Adams (3-2): Sidney Jeffries scampered 79 yards for a score for the Eagles against Marian.
Clay (1-4): Jamari Herring had a six-yard touchdown run for the Colonials against Washington.
Goshen (1-1): Drew Worthman managed just nine yards rushing for the RedHawks against Concord.
Penn (2-3): Carson Mumaw had a two-yard touchdown reception for the Kingsmen against Elkhart.
Plymouth (0-5): Collin Mills ran 11 times for 48 yards and a score for the Rockies against Mishawaka.
Saint Joseph (2-3): Matt Eck tossed for 248 yards and three scores for the Indians against New Prairie.
Wawasee (2-3): Parker Young’s 133 yards passing was not enough for the Warriors against NorthWood.
Bremen (3-2) at Glenn (3-2): The Lions have captured seven of the previous 10 meetings against Glenn.
Concord (3-1) at Mishawaka (1-3): After splitting two post-season matchups at Jake Field, the Minutemen and Mishawaka are playing for the first time at Steele Stadium.
Elkhart (4-0) at Saint Joseph (2-3): The Lions are in pursuit of their first 5-0 start since 1971.
Marian (5-0) at Penn (2-3): The Knights are looking for their first victory over Penn since a 6-0 triumph in 1973.
Northridge (3-1) at NorthWood (2-1): The Raiders are looking to snap a two-game losing streak to NorthWood.