- Marian (4-0): Kaleb Lusanga caught a 33-yard pass for a score in the No. 2 (Class 3A) Knights’ 35-14 win over New Prairie.
- Elkhart (3-0): Cameron Wiltfong threw and ran for scores in the No. 9 (Class 6A) Lions’ 57-6 triumph over Washington.
- Northridge (3-0): Dom Crowder came up with 95 yards on the ground with a touchdown in the No. 10 (Class 4A) Raiders’ 44-0 blanking of Plymouth.
- Warsaw (3-1): Juan Jaramillo’s 17-yard touchdown run helped the Tigers rally for a 40-32 over Mishawaka.
- NorthWood (1-1): Kaden Lone was 8-of-12 for 171 yards and two touchdowns for the Panthers in their 14-6 win over Concord.
Adams (3-1): Chuck Worsham found the end zone twice in the Eagles’ 21-14 loss at Saint Joseph.
Bremen (3-1): Blake Dingus tallied 18 rushes for 135 yards and two scores in the Lions’ 40-0 blanking of Triton.
Concord (2-1): Amarion Moore’s 33-yard touchdown catch paced the Minutemen in their 28-7 win over Wawasee.
Glenn (3-1): Nathan Creed’s five-yard touchdown romp paved the way as the Falcons downed Jimtown, 10-7, for their first win in the series since 1990.
Penn (2-2): Kyle Riffel’s 58-yard scoring reception lifted the Kingsmen to a 30-24 win at No. 3 (Class 4A) East Noble.
Goshen (1-0): Brayden Hinkle notched a 37-yard touchdown catch in the RedHawks’ 43-6 win at Clay.
Riley (1-3): Tyson Lee returned an interception 52 yards for a score in the Wildcats’ 45-8 win over Clay.
Saint Joseph (2-2): Cedric Suggs came up with a seven-yard touchdown scamper for the Indians against Adams.
Clay (1-3): Brandon Clark accounted for the Colonials’ lone score against Riley with an 11-yard run.
Jimtown (1-2): Johntu Reed was responsible for the Jimmies’ only touchdown against Glenn.
Mishawaka (0-3): Davonn Parker ran for score and caught a pass for another tally for the Cavemen against Warsaw.
New Prairie (2-2): Ian Skornog tossed a 78-yard touchdown pass for the Cougars against Marian.
Plymouth (0-4): Jake Reichard registered five catches for 88 yards for the Rockies against Northridge.
Washington (0-3): Marshawn Lottie accounted for 10 carries for 64 yards and a score for the Panthers against Elkhart.
Wawasee (2-2): Zach Smith came up with a 46-yard touchdown reception for the Warriors against Concord.
Jimtown (1-2) at Bremen (3-1): The Jimmies have taken four of the previous five meetings against Bremen.
Knox (2-2) at Glenn (3-1): The Redskins are going for their fifth straight win over Glenn.
Penn (2-2) at Elkhart (3-0): Before the consolidation of Elkhart Memorial and Elkhart Central, the Kingsmen’ last setback to Memorial (10-7) came in 1985 and to Central (12-9 OT) in 1985.
Saint Joseph (2-2) at New Prairie (2-2): The Cougars are looking to avoid their first three-game losing streak since 2011.
Warsaw (3-1) at Northridge (3-0): The Raiders have not posted four straight shutouts since the 2014 campaign.