- Marian (7-0): Kaleb Lusanga exploded for an 83-yard touchdown run in the No. 2 (Class 3A) Knights’ 48-0 blanking of rival Saint Joseph to capture a piece of the Northern Indiana Conference’s East-West Division crown.
- Elkhart (7-0): Cameron Wiltfong tossed for 383 yards and two scores in the No. 5 (Class 6A) Lions’ 28-7 win over New Prairie to capture a share of the Northern Indiana Conference’s East-West Division title.
- Warsaw (7-2): Luke Adamiec caught a pair of touchdown passes in the Tigers’ 35-17 win over Concord to win a piece of the Northern Lakes Conference crown.
- Bremen (7-2): Ethan Nunemaker was 6-of-8 for 152 yards with two scores in the Lions’ 54-0 win at Clay to earn a share of the Northern Indiana Conference North-South Division title.
- Mishawaka (5-3): Justin Fisher rambled for 297 yards with five touchdowns and threw for another tally in the No. 10 (Class 5A) Cavemen’s 41-21 win over Northridge.
Jimtown (5-3): Cole Thompson raced 13 times for 162 yards and three scores as the Jimmies claimed a share of the Northern Indiana Conference’s North=South Division crown with a 31-6 win over Riley.
New Prairie (5-4): Bobby Siford tallied 21 carries for 100 yards for the Cougars against Elkhart.
Northridge (6-2): Logan Hooley ran and threw for scores for the Raiders against Mishawaka.
NorthWood (3-3): Kyle Sellers’ two-point conversion run lifted the Panthers past Warsaw.
Penn (5-4): Kyle Riffel scampered 27 times for 240 yards and five touchdowns in the Kingsmen’s 53-14 win over Adams.
Plymouth (1-5): Matt McCrum recorded six tackles in the Rockies’ 37-12 win over Wawasee.
Washington (3-6): Jeremy Johnson had 13 rushes for 137 yards with a touchdown and threw for another pair of scores in the Panthers’ 35-13 win at Glenn.
Wawasee (3-6): Kameron Salazar’s interception return for a touchdown helped the Warriors end a six-game losing skid with a 37-21 win over Goshen.
Adams (4-5): Demond Holloway scampered 78 yards for a touchdown for the Eagles against Penn.
Clay (1-8): James Johnson ran eight times for 32 yards for the Colonials against Bremen.
Concord (4-4): Amarion Moore had a touchdown reception for the Minutemen against Warsaw.
Glenn (4-5): Max Murray accounted for a touchdown for the Falcons against Washington.
Goshen (1-5): Colin Turner tossed for 334 yards and three scores for the RedHawks against Wawasee.
Riley (3-6): Sylvester Orozco accounted for 55 yards on the ground on 13 carries for the Wildcats against Jimtown.
Saint Joseph (2-7): Asante Anglin was limited to 34 yards rushing on 18 carries for the Indians against Marian.
Jimtown (5-3) at Garrett (3-5) (Class 3A Sectional 26): The Jimmies have lost only one sectional opening round game (2018).
Leo (8-1) at Northridge (6-2) (Class 4A Sectional 19): The Lions’ last sectional crown came in 2011.
Logansport (3-6) at Riley (3-6) (Class 4A Sectional 18): The Berries are looking for their first post-season win since 2010.
New Prairie (5-4) at Plymouth (1-5) (Class 4A Sectional 18): The Cougars have not lost a sectional opener since 2015.
Washington (3-6) at Tippecanoe Valley (6-3) (Class 3A Sectional 26): The Vikings are in pursuit of their first sectional crown since 1992.