- Marian (1-0): Ky’Rell Franklin caught the game-winning two-point conversion in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Knights’ 44-43 win over No. 7 (Class 5A) Mishawaka.
- New Prairie (1-0): Noah Mungia scampered for 130 yards and a touchdown for the No. 8 (Class 4A) Cougars in their 14-0 blanking of LaPorte.
- Warsaw (1-0): Aaron Greene rambled for 267 yards and three scores in the Tigers’ 42-35 win over Huntington North.
- NorthWood (0-0): Nate Newcomer accounted for 1,305 yards rushing with 13 touchdowns and passed for 903 yards and 13 scores a year ago for the No. 9 (Class 4A) Panthers.
- Concord (0-0): Griffin Swartout is one of the leaders on both sides of the line for the No. 9 (Class 5A) Minutemen.
Bremen (1-0): Hunter Bennitt intercepted a pair of passes in the Lions’ 21-7 victory against Saint Joseph.
Elkhart (1-0): Tyren Mason caught 37 passes for 566 yards and seven scores for the Lions.
Jimtown (0-0): Cole Thompson managed 650 yards on the ground for the Jimmies.
Mishawaka (0-1): Davonn Parker found the end zone with a 98-yard kickoff return for the Cavemen against Marian.
Penn (0-1): Alec Hardrict had a pair of touchdowns, including a 99-yard kickoff return, for the Kingsmen in their 17-16 loss to No. 2 (Class 5A) Valparaiso.
Adams (1-0): Chuck Worsham ran for 110 yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles’ 33-0 blanking of Washington.
Clay (1-0): James Johnson accounted for 60 yards rushing and a score as the Colonials won their first season opener since 2012 with a 7-0 decision over Osceola Grace.
Glenn (1-0): The Falcons halted their two-game losing skid with a 41-0 victory over Boone Grove.
Wawasee (1-0): Parker Young threw for 220 yards and four touchdowns in the Warriors’ 42-0 triumph over Lakeland.
Goshen (0-0): The RedHawks have dropped nine straight games and 18 of their last 19 contests.
Northridge (0-1): After starting 3-0 last season, the Raiders lost six of their final seven games.
Plymouth (0-1): Michael Sheely caught two passes for 12 yards for the Rockies in their 31-0 loss to No. 3 (Class 4A) East Noble.
Riley (0-1): Austin Karczewski tossed for 31 yards in the Wildcats’ 55-0 setback to Michigan City.
Saint Joseph (0-1): Matt Eck had 203 yards through for the air for the Indians against Bremen.
Washington (0-1): Mashawn Lottie managed 61 yards rushing for the Panthers against Adams.
Concord (0-0) at Jimtown (0-0): The Jimmies have claimed six wins in their last 10 meetings with Concord.
East Noble (1-0) at NorthWood (0-0): The Panthers are looking for their fourth consecutive victory against East Noble.
Knox (0-1) at Marian (1-0): The Knights are in pursuit of their fourth win in a row over Knox.
Mishawaka (0-1) at Elkhart (0-0): The Cavemen have won 18 straight games over the combination of Elkhart Memorial and Elkhart Central.
New Prairie (1-0) at Culver Academy (1-0): The Cougars and Culver Academy have split the previous eight contests against each other.