- Marian (3-0): Greg Atkinson returned a punt 61 yards for a touchdown and caught an 84-yard pass for another tally in the No. 2 (Class 3A) Knights’ 49-26 win over Bremen.
- Elkhart (2-0): Derrick Woods found the end zone five times in the Lions’ 52-28 win at Columbus East.
- Northridge (2-0): Logan Hooley threw and ran for scores in the Raiders’ 20-0 blanking of Wawasee.
- NorthWood (1-1): Kyle Sellers hauled in a 69-yard scoring strike for the Panthers in their 14-6 win over Concord.
- New Prairie (2-1): Noah Mungia scampered for 230 yards and two scores in the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 42-14 loss at No. 4 (Class 2A) Andrean.
Adams (3-0): Gavin Pulling tossed three touchdown passes in the Eagles’ 32-6 triumph over Riley.
Bremen (2-1): Ethan Nunemaker was 8-of-14 for 105 yards and a touchdown for the Lions against Marian.
Concord (1-1): Hunter Dutton had a 21-yard touchdown pass for the Minutemen against NorthWood.
Warsaw (2-1): Colton Wampler ran 33 times for 126 yards and two scores in the Tigers’ 28-14 win at Plymouth.
Wawasee (2-1): Parker Young was limited to 43 yards passing for the Warriors against Northridge.
Goshen (1-0): Roman Schrock racked up 11 tackles in the RedHawks’ 43-6 win at Clay.
Jimtown (1-1): Johntu Reed caught a 68-yard touchdown pass and returned a kickoff 83 yards for another score in the Jimmies’ 56-0 blanking of Osceola Grace.
Saint Joseph (1-2): Asante Anglin rambled for 189 yards with two touchdowns and caught a pass for another score in the Indians’ 48-0 blanking of Glenn.
Clay (1-2): Michael McSorley ran three yards for a score and recorded 14 tackles in the Colonials’ 28-20 loss at Munster.
Glenn (2-1): The Falcons were limited to five first downs against Saint Joseph.
Mishawaka (0-2): Connor Addison had eight rushes for 97 yards in the Cavemen’s 35-28 loss to Elkhart.
Penn (1-2): Nick Favilla’s 32-yard touchdown reception accounted for the Kingsmen’s lone score in their 52-7 loss to top-ranked (Class 5A) Indianapolis Cathedral.
Plymouth (0-3): Zach Masterson went 20-of-32 for 152 yards with two touchdowns for the Rockies against Warsaw.
Riley (0-3): Ryan Kingston converted field goals of 40 and 30 yards for the Wildcats against Adams.
Washington (0-3): Tyrone Davis caught a 48-yard scoring strike in the Panthers’ 48-7 loss to Kankakee Valley.
Adams (3-0) at Saint Joseph (1-2): The Eagles have dropped six of the last 11 contests with Saint Joseph.
Jimtown (1-1) at Glenn (2-1): The Falcons are looking for their first win over Jimtown since 1990.
Mishawaka (0-2) at Warsaw (2-1): After having their contest with Goshen cancelled, the Cavemen are making their debut in the Northern Lakes Conference against their former leader, Warsaw’s Bart Curtis.
New Prairie (2-1) at Marian (3-0): The Cougars have taken four of the previous five meetings against Marian.
Penn (1-2) at East Noble (3-0): The Kingsmen surrendered over 500 total yards against Indianapolis Cathedral, while East Noble has won 19 straight regular season games.