- Marian (2-0): Malcolm Anderson tallied 109 yards rushing and three scores touchdowns in the No. 2 (Class 3A) Knights’ 35-12 win over Knox.
- New Prairie (2-0): Jacob Mrozinski recorded six tackles in the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 26-7 win over Culver Academy.
- Concord (1-0): Maddox Riddle ran for pair of scores, including the game-winning two-yard scamper, for the Minutemen in their 29-23 win over Jimtown.
- Elkhart (1-0): Before leaving with an injury, Dylan Rost accounted for the Lions’ first touchdown in their 35-28 win over Mishawaka.
- Bremen (2-0): Blake Dingus raced for 121 yards and three scores in the Lions’ 41-6 victory against Washington.
Adams (2-0): Toryn Day had a three-yard scoring romp in the Eagles’ 50-0 blanking of Woodlan.
Glenn (2-0): Chase Howe returned a punt for a score in the Falcons’ 24-14 win over Riley.
Northridge (1-0): Breckin Judd returned the opening kickoff 89 yards for a score in the Raiders’ 42-0 win at Saint Joseph.
Penn (1-1): Carson Mumaw caught four passes for 63 yards and two scores for the Kingsmen in their 35-14 win against LaPorte.
Warsaw (1-1): Julius Jones accounted for 129 yards rushing with a touchdown in the Tigers’ 41-21 loss to No. 9 (Class 5A) Michigan City.
Goshen (1-0): Drew Worthman had 68 yards on the ground and two scores as the RedHawks snapped a nine-game losing streak with a 43-6 decision over Clay.
Wawasee (2-0): Jacob Meek caught a 41-yard pass for a touchdown in the Warriors’ 31-0 triumph over West Noble.
Clay (1-1): Kenneth Lax came up with two quarterback sacks for the Colonials against Goshen.
Jimtown (0-1): Landon Buchanan accounted for a pair of touchdowns for the Jimmies against Concord.
Mishawaka (0-2): Justin Fisher found the end zone three times for the Cavemen against Elkhart.
NorthWood (0-1): Kaden Lone scored on a five-yard touchdown run and added a two-point conversion in the No. 9 (Class 4A) Panthers’ 15-14 setback to No. 2 (Class 4A) East Noble.
Plymouth (0-2): Jake Reichard threw for 44 yards with a touchdown and ran for 141 yards and another tally in the Rockies’ 34-18 loss at Kokomo.
Riley (0-2): Chris Krause accounted for one of the Wildcats’ two scores against Glenn.
Saint Joseph (0-2): Cedric Suggs managed just 30 yards on the ground on six carries for the Indians against Northridge.
Washington (0-2): Jason Dockery hauled in a 35-yard touchdown pass for the Panthers against Bremen.
Bremen (2-0) at Marian (2-0): The Lions have dropped three of the previous five contests with Marian.
Concord (1-0) at NorthWood (0-1): The Minutemen have claimed seven of the last 10 games against NorthWood.
Elkhart (1-0) at Columbus East (1-1): The Lions are playing their first road contest, while Columbus East has not had a losing campaign since 2002.
Indianapolis Cathedral (2-0) at Penn (1-1): The No.3 (Class 5A) Irish are looking to start 3-0 for the first time since 2016, while Penn is looking to avoid its second straight loss at TCU Freed Field.
New Prairie (2-0) at Andrean (1-1): The Cougars have taken four of the previous seven meetings against No. 4 (Class 2A) Andrean.