- Warsaw (7-1): Bryson Brown found the end zone twice in the Tigers’ 42-24 win over NorthWood.
- Concord (7-1): J Thomas Wurtsbaugh accounted for a touchdown reception in the No. 7 (Class 5A) Minutemen’s 40-7 win over Northridge.
- New Prairie (7-1): Jacob Mrozinski ran two yards for a score in the No. 9 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 17-7 win over Penn.
- Mishawaka (6-2): Beau Smith came up with 76 yards on the ground with a touchdown in the No. 9 (Class 5A) Cavemen’s 42-7 win at Wawasee.
- Jimtown (6-2): Landon Buchanan rambled 17 times for 162 yards with five touchdowns in the Jimmies’ 55-27 win over Adams.
Bremen (5-3): Ethan Nunemaker tossed for 124 yards and a score in the Lions’ 48-21 win against Riley.
Elkhart (4-4): Jaqaveion Echols hauled in five passes for 189 yards with a touchdown in the Lions’ 24-19 loss to Marian.
Marian (5-3): Bryce LaSane was 6-of-17 for 190 yards with three touchdowns for the Knights against Elkhart.
Northridge (5-3): Clint Walker tallied two receptions for 67 yards with a score for the Raiders against Concord.
NorthWood (4-4): J.J. Payne caught two touchdown passes for the Panthers against Warsaw.
Goshen (3-5): Quinn Bechtel ran for 178 yards with four touchdowns and threw for 61 yards as the RedHawks ended their 29-game Northern Lakes Conference losing streak with a 28-14 win at Plymouth.
Washington (3-3): Marshawn Lottie had scoring runs of 70 and 34 yards for the Panthers against Jimtown.
Adams (3-5): Demetrius Jones raced six times for 104 yards with a score for the Eagles against Jimtown.
Clay (0-7): The Colonials had their game at Glenn called off because of Covid-19 concerns with the Falcons.
Glenn (3-4): The Falcons were forced to cancel their contest with Clay because of Covid-19 issues in the program.
Penn (3-5): Gage Goralski caught a seven-yard touchdown pass for the Kingsmen against New Prairie.
Plymouth (0-8): Devante Garcia had 141 yards rushing with two scores and tossed for 99 yards for the Rockies against Goshen.
Riley (1-4): James Boyd scampered for 110 yards with two touchdowns and returned a kickoff 86 yards for another tally for the Wildcats against Bremen.
Saint Joseph (2-6): Jacob Deahl connected on a 23-yard field goal in the Indians’ 7-3 loss at Culver Academy.
Wawasee (1-7): Cameron Zimmerman raced nine yards for a score for the Warriors against Mishawaka.
Adams (3-5) at Penn (3-5): The Kingsmen can wrap up a share of the Northern Indiana Conference’s East-West Division title with a win over Adams.
Marian (5-3) at Saint Joseph (2-6): The Knights have won seven of the previous 10 meetings against Saint Joseph.
New Prairie (7-1) at Elkhart (4-4): The Cougars have allowed eight or fewer points in five of their seven wins.
Northridge (5-3) at Mishawaka (6-2): The Raiders have been limited to 18 points in their three losses.
Warsaw (7-1) at Concord (7-1): The Tigers have dropped seven of the last 10 contests with Concord.