- Concord (8-1): Jack D’Arcy hauled in the game-winning 21-yard touchdown pass in the No. 7 (Class 5A) Minutemen’s 26-22 win over No. 9 (Class 6A) Warsaw.
- Warsaw (7-2): Julius Jones ran for 122 yards with a touchdown and also had an interception for the Tigers against Concord.
- Mishawaka (7-2): Chase Gooden scampered for 123 yards and a score in the No. 8 (Class 5A) Cavemen’s 58-14 win over Northridge.
- Jimtown (7-2): Tysen House tossed for 119 yards and three touchdowns in the Jimmies’ 35-0 win over Riley.
- Marian (6-3): Kapafule Lusanga tallied 109 yards rushing with a score in the Knights’ 16-6 win over Saint Joseph.
Bremen (6-3): Lance Moser recorded 68 yards on the ground with two touchdowns in the Lions’ 49-0 win over Clay.
Elkhart (5-4): Tre’Vonn Brown registered an interception in the Lions’ 21-14 win over No. 9 (Class 4A) New Prairie.
New Prairie (7-2): Marshall Kmiecik ran and threw for touchdowns for the Cougars against Elkhart.
Northridge (5-4): Tagg Gott tossed for 114 yards and a score for the Raiders against Mishawaka.
NorthWood (5-4): Ethan Evers raced for 88 yards and three touchdowns in the Panthers’ 42-14 win over Plymouth.
Glenn (4-4): Kory Vanhuss took the opening kickoff back 75 yards for a touchdown in the Falcons’ 41-0 win over Washington.
Goshen (4-5): Drew Elliott amassed nine tackles in the RedHawks’ 28-25 win over Wawasee.
Penn (4-5): Nolan McCullough had a six-yard scoring run in the Kingsmen’s 38-0 win over Adams.
Adams (3-6): Jeremiah Love ran 16 times for 35 yards for the Eagles against Penn.
Clay (0-8): Markus Rankin racked up seven tackles and a quarterback sack for the Colonials against Bremen.
Plymouth (0-9): Devante Garcia returned kickoffs 95 yards and 76 yards for touchdowns for the Rockies against NorthWood.
Riley (1-5): Robert Nabieu accounted for 98 yards on the ground for the Wildcats against Jimtown.
Saint Joseph (2-7): Alex Ortiz accounted for a three=yard touchdown for the Indians against Marian.
Washington (3-4): The Panthers were limited to 118 total yards against Glenn.
Wawasee (1-8): Lucas Ringler rambled for two touchdowns and returned an interception for another tally for the Warriors against Goshen.
Adams (3-6) at Goshen (4-5) (Class 5A Sectional 10): The Eagles are looking for their first post-season win since 2015, while Goshen’s last playoff triumph came in 2017.
Bremen (6-3) at Manchester (4-4) (Class 2A Sectional 34): The Lions are trying for their fourth straight opening sectional game win, while Manchester has not claimed a playoff win since 2016.
Lakeland (3-6) at Glenn (4-4) (Class 3A Sectional 26): The Falcons have not won a sectional opener since 2013, while Lakeland’s previous playoff win came in 2017.
Marian (6-3) at Washington (3-4) (Class 3A Sectional 26): The Knights have not lost a playoff opener since 2013, while Washington’s last post-season victory came in 2015.
Northridge (5-4) at NorthWood (5-4) (Class 4A Sectional 19): The Raiders have dropped three straight playoff games, while NorthWood’s has won seven consecutive playoff openers.