- NorthWood (6-0): In addition to catching a 45-yard touchdown pass, Trey Woods also returned a kickoff 75 yards for a score in the No. 3 (Class 4A) Panthers’ 14-6 win at top-ranked (Class 5A) Mishawaka.
- Mishawaka (6-1): Novell Miller tallied 18 carries for 61 yards with a score for the Cavemen against NorthWood.
- New Prairie (7-0): Brice VanBruaene came up with a pair of touchdown receptions in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 42-21 win over Riley.
- Penn (5-2): Nolan McCullough threw for 158 yards with three touchdowns and ran for 60 yards and another score in the Kingsmen’s 40-0 win over Saint Joseph.
- Elkhart (6-1): Gavin Houser scampered for 81 yards with two touchdowns and intercepted a pair of passes in the Lions’ 35-3 win over Adams.
Bremen (4-3): Zach Schmucker recovered a fumble in the Lions’ 38-6 win over Prairie Heights.
Jimtown (5-2): Sam Garner rambled for 158 yards with three scores in the Jimmies’ 35-0 decision over Washington.
Northridge (4-3): Kade Sainz hauled in seven passes for 168 yards with two scores in the Raiders’ 29-28 win over Concord.
Riley (4-3): Caleb Francis caught two touchdown passes for the Wildcats against New Prairie.
Warsaw (5-2): German Flores-Ortega tallied 18 rushes for 116 yards with three scores in the Tigers’ 36-0 win over Wawasee.
Goshen (2-5): Andreyz Martinez’s extra-point was the difference in the RedHawks’ 7-6 win over Plymouth.
Adams (1-6): Toryn Day threw for 69 yards and ran for 39 yards for the Eagles against Elkhart.
Clay (0-7): Diamond Curry mustered five tackles in the Colonials’ 60-0 loss to Calumet.
Concord (3-4): Titus Hackworth ran 28 times for 128 yards with two scores for the Minutemen against Northridge.
Glenn (3-4): Aiden Johnson threw a 14-yard touchdown pass in the Falcons’ 42-6 loss to No. 3 (Class 2A) LaVille.
Marian (2-5): Brian Osman finished with 17 carries for 43 yards in the Knights’ 28-0 loss to Angola.
Plymouth (0-7): Exzander Martinez tossed for 128 yards with a touchdown and rushed for 116 yards for the Rockies against Goshen.
Saint Joseph (2-5): Tom Eck came away with a fumble recovery for the Indians against Penn.
Washington (1-6): Ty Grundy managed 11 carries for 75 yards for the Panthers against Jimtown.
Wawasee (1-6): Mason Shoemaker passed for 89 yards for the Warriors against Warsaw.
Goshen (2-5) at Warsaw (5-2): The RedHawks will be looking to halt a 14-game losing streak to Warsaw.
Marian (2-5) at Elkhart (6-1): The Knights are trying to avoid their first three-game losing streak since 2018.
Mishawaka (6-1) at Concord (3-4): The Cavemen have taken three of the previous five meetings against Concord.
New Prairie (6-0) at Penn (5-2): The Kingsmen have outscored New Prairie, 77-10, in their last two wins in the series.
Riley (4-3) at Bremen (4-3): The Lions have claimed five wins in the last seven contests with Riley.