- Mishawaka (6-0): Chase Gooden’s 26 carries for 108 yards with two touchdowns lifted the No. 2 (Class 5A) Cavemen to a 43-19 win over Warsaw.
- NorthWood (6-0): Owen Roeder went 14-of-24 for 269 yards with five scores in the No. 4 (Class 4A) Panthers’ 48-0 decision over Plymouth.
- New Prairie (6-0): Brock Sinka ran for a touchdown and returned an interception for another scores in the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 49-2 win against Adams.
- Penn (4-2): Josiah Williams rambled eight times for 126 yards and two touchdowns in the Kingsmen’s 42-3 win over Marian.
- Elkhart (5-1): Aalias Leonard scampered 26 times for 241 yards with a score in the Lions’ 43-7 win over Saint Joseph.
Concord (3-3): Shannon Wells-Moore recorded 15 for 139 yards and two scores in the Minutemen’s 37-7 win over Goshen.
Jimtown (4-2): Cooper Dillenbeck registered his first touchdown with a 12-yard romp in the Jimmies’ 69-6 win over Clay.
Northridge (3-3): Collin Heynis tallied five receptions for 125 yards with three scores in the Raiders’ 42-17 win over Wawasee.
Riley (4-2): Eric Williams returned an interception 80 yards for a score in the closing seconds on the Wildcats’ 34-26 win over Washington.
Warsaw (4-2): Reed Zollinger raced 56 yards for a score for the Tigers against Mishawaka.
Bremen (3-3): Seth Libey accounted for one of four interceptions for the Lions in their 14-7 win over Glenn.
Adams (1-5): Solomon Parker racked up seven tackles, including one resulting in a safety, for the Eagles against New Prairie.
Clay (0-6): Liam Wolf threw a 60-yard pass for a score for the Colonials against Jimtown.
Glenn (3-3): Nathan Taylor caught a 13-yard touchdown pass for the Falcons against Bremen.
Goshen (1-5): Adam Ellson ended with five rushes for 49 yards for the RedHawks against Concord.
Marian (2-4): Drew Jank converted a 28-yard field goal for the Knights against Penn.
Plymouth (0-6): Aden Blaylock registered four receptions for 41 yards for the Rockies against NorthWood.
Saint Joseph (2-4): Quinn Boyer came away with an interception for the Indians against Elkhart.
Washington (1-5): Jason Dockery hauled in a 37-yard touchdown pass for the Panthers against Riley.
Wawasee (1-5): Brandon Kelly tallied 12 rushes for 48 yards for the Warriors against Northridge.
Concord (3-3) at Northridge (3-3): The Minutemen have taken five of the previous seven contests with Northridge.
Glenn (3-3) at LaVille (6-0): The Lancers have claimed four wins in a row against Glenn.
New Prairie (6-0) at Riley (4-2): The Cougars have posted eight straight wins over Riley.
NorthWood (6-0) at Mishawaka (6-0): The Cavemen are trying for their third consecutive triumph against NorthWood.
Penn (4-2) at Saint Joseph (2-4): The Indians are looking to halt a 17-game losing streak to Penn.