COMPILED BY MATT KOPSEA
1. Riley (8-0): Shamar Dillard came up with 18 points for the Wildcats in their 78-61 win over Plymouth.
2. NorthWood (6-0): Vinny Miranda poured in 16 points in the top-ranked (Class 3A) Panthers’ 61-37 victory over defending Class 1A state champion Liberty Christian.
3. Elkhart Central (6-1): Trenton Culbreath netted 15 points for the Blazers in their 65-56 win over Fairfield in the Goshen Holiday Tournament title game.
4. Warsaw (6-2): Ross Johnson’s 11 points helped the Tigers earn a 46-33 win over Triton.
5. LaVille (6-2): Rilye Cox tallied 16 points for the Lancers in their 80-39 triumph over LaCrosse.
6. Plymouth (5-3): Nick Felke’s 25 points was not enough for the Pilgrims against Riley.
7. Goshen (5-3): Will Line scored 25 points, including a 3-pointer to send the game into overtime, helping the RedHawks to a 65-61 win over East Noble in the consolation game of the Goshen Holiday Tournament.
Culver (5-2): The Cavaliers are averaging 56.6 points and allowing 46 points per contest.
New Prairie (4-3): Tynan Williams had 12 points in the Cougars’ 50-43 win over Clay.
Triton (4-4): Zac Pitney scored 14 of his 16 points in the first half for the Trojans against Warsaw.
Washington (3-3): Cory McKinney’s 14 points lifted the Panthers to a 52-49 win over Penn.
Winamac (4-2): Caleb Smith had 10 points in the Warriors’ setback at Triton.
Adams (4-3): Walter Ellis chipped in 27 points in the Eagles’ 73-61 win over Clay.
Bremen (2-5): Matt Box contributed 21 points in the Lions’ 71-66 overtime decision over Central Noble.
Clay (3-3): David Allen tallied 22 points for the Colonials in a 72-55 victory against Glenn.
Concord (3-5): Denzel Halliburton finished with 17 points in the Minutemen’s 39-36 overtime win at Jimtown.
Knox (3-4): Kooper Broeker chipped in 15 points for the Redskins in a 46-30 win over Caston.
Glenn (3-5): Zac Mago poured in 28 points against Clay, but the Falcons still suffered their third straight setback.
Jimtown (0-6): Sevon Gillespie mustered only four points for the Jimmies against Concord.
Penn (2-5): Brian Doslak netted 12 points in a 63-43 loss to Michigan City to send the Kingsmen to their third loss in a row.
Wawasee (4-3): Ryan Edington came up with only eight points in the Warriors’ 52-34 loss at Columbia City.
West Central (0-8): The Trojans managed only six points in the third quarter of their 64-39 loss to North Miami.
Wawasee (4-3) at Marian (2-4) (Tuesday): These two clubs are meeting for the first time on the hardwood.
Westview (5-2) at Plymouth (5-3) (Tuesday): The Warriors were a 57-39 winner over Plymouth during the 2014-15 campaign.
Mishawaka (2-4) at NorthWood (6-0) (Thursday): The Cavemen have captured 11 of their previous 13 meetings against NorthWood.
Warsaw (6-2) vs. New Albany (5-2) (Friday in Hall of Fame Classic): The Bulldogs claimed the Class 4A state title last season with a 62-59 win over McCutcheon.
Crown Point (6-0) at Washington (3-3) (Saturday): Prior to this contest, the Bulldogs will participate in the Noblesville Tournament, while Washington plays in the Saint Joseph Tournament.
COMPILED BY MATT KOPSEA