- Riley (21-0): Gabe Johnson’s 12 points in a 78-25 win at New Prairie lifted the No. 2 (Class 4A) Wildcats to the Northern Indiana Conference crown.
- Marian (16-3): Zach Lattimer poured in 25 points as the Knights needed four overtimes to claim an 87-86 win over Penn.
- NorthWood (15-5): Caleb Lung netted 15 points to help the Panthers to their seventh straight win with a 52-40 decision over Oregon-Davis.
- Saint Joseph (14-6): Brady Powers guided the Indians to their fifth consecutive victory with 17 points in a 69-64 triumph over Elkhart Memorial.
- Washington (15-7): Jamayr Johnson finished with four points in the Panthers’ 74-39 win over Bremen.
- Mishawaka (12-7): John Binion tallied 13 points in a 59-40 win over Glenn to propel the Cavemen to their third win in a row.
- Penn (12-8): Drew Lutz chipped in 19 points and nine assists for the Kingsmen in a 69-45 win over Plymouth.
Elkhart Memorial (10-11): Javon Forster had a career-high 15 points and 11 rebounds in the Chargers’ 62-58 win over Clay.
Glenn (13-7): Mike Machnic contributed 10 points in the Falcons’ 55-47 win over Triton.
Northridge (11-9): Jackson Erekson came up with 19 points as the Raiders clinched a share of the Northern Lakes Conference title with a 63-48 win over Concord.
Plymouth (12-9): Jake Reichard scored 12 points, but it was not enough for the Pilgrims in a 51-48 loss at Huntington North.
Warsaw (11-10): Zach Riley racked up 19 points as the Tigers claimed a share of the NLC title with a 53-43 win over Plymouth.
Adams (9-11): Shakell Johnson exploded for 28 points in the Eagles’ 71-44 win over Bremen.
Concord (7-12): Carter Neveraski tallied six points in a 69-35 decision over Clay as the Minutemen made it two wins in their last three contests.
Goshen (8-12): Will Line recorded 21 points as the RedHawks ended a four-game losing streak with a 66-45 win over LaPorte.
Jimtown (5-15): Austin Pearison scored 21 points as the Jimmies made it two wins in a row with a 50-38 triumph over Clay.
New Prairie (9-10): Dawson Kegley’s two points against Riley were not enough as the Cougars had their two-game winning streak halted.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Elkhart Central (8-12): Tyrese Miller finished with six points in the Blazers’ 58-43 loss to Penn.
Bremen (4-16): Jacob Wunder finished with 12 points, but the Lions still dropped their eighth straight contest with a 43-33 setback to New Prairie.
Clay (2-18): Jackson Jones had two points against Jimtown for the Colonials, who have lost four straight games.
Wawasee (5-16): Aaron Evans racked up 16 points, but the Warriors suffered their third consecutive loss with a 64-51 setback to East Noble.
Mishawaka (12-7) at Adams (9-11) (Monday): The Cavemen have lost six of the last seven games against Adams.
Fairfield (16-4) at Northridge (11-9) (Tuesday): The Raiders have captured 13 of the previous 14 matchups with Fairfield.
Saint Joseph (14-6) at Plymouth (12-9) (Tuesday): The Indians are going after their fifth straight victory over Plymouth.
Marian (16-3) at Washington (15-7) (Friday): These two clubs will meet again in the opening game of the Class 3A Washington Sectional on February 27.
Merrillville (16-7) at Penn (12-8) (Friday): The Kingsmen are out to halt a five-game losing skid to Merrillville.