- Riley (22-0): Shamar Dillard had eight points as the No. 2 (Class 4A) Wildcats completed their first unbeaten regular season with a 65-49 win over Glenn.
- Marian (19-3): Michael Hemingway tallied 23 points as the No. 9 (Class 3A) claimed their 12th straight victory with a 70-47 decision over Washington.
- NorthWood (15-5): Caleb Glick finished with four points as the Panthers made it seven wins in a row with a 52-40 triumph against Oregon-Davis.
- Washington (15-8): Despite 15 points for Cory McKinney against Marian, the Panthers had their three-game winning streak halted.
- Mishawaka (14-8): John Binion tallied 13 points in a 59-40 win over Glenn to propel the Cavemen to their third win in a row.
- Saint Joseph (14-8): J.R. Konienczy’s 18 points were not enough for the Indians against Mishawaka.
- Penn (13-9): Noah Krathwohl netted nine points for the Kingsmen in a 70-64 loss to Merrillville.
Glenn (13-8): Collin Barker ended up with four points for the Falcons against Riley.
Goshen (10-12): Will Line contributed 23 points as the RedHawks increased their winning streak to three games with a 72-70 double overtime triumph over Marquette Catholic.
Northridge (12-10): Kyle Carson contributed seven points in the Raiders’ 57-48 loss to Fairfield.
Plymouth (13-9): Garrett Tharp racked up 10 points as the Pilgrims halted their three-game losing streak with a 60-53 double-overtime win over Saint Joseph.
Warsaw (11-11): Nolan Groninger had 11 points, but the Tigers still suffered a 46-32 loss at Carroll (Fort Wayne).
Adams (10-12): Nick Fullmer exploded for 12 points in the Eagles’ 60-53 win over Mishawaka.
Bremen (5-17): Justin Zumbrun managed 11 points to help the Lions halt their eight-game losing streak with a 43-41 win over Triton.
Elkhart Central (9-12): Deveon Jackson chipped in 14 points as the Blazers ended their two-game losing skid with a 52-46 triumph over New Prairie.
New Prairie (10-11): Mike Klemczek recorded 17 points in the Cougars’ 52-48 win over Adams.
Wawasee (6-16): Cayden Wegener netted six points as the Warriors ended their three-game losing streak with a 51-41 triumph against Tippecanoe Valley.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (2-20): Trenton Johnson managed six points as the Colonials were limited to 13 first-half points in a 74-34 loss to Valparaiso.
Concord (7-14): Michael Johnson tallied 16 points for the Minutemen in a 65-46 loss to No. 2 (Class 2A) Westview.
Elkhart Memorial (10-12): Iyan Jennings came up with five points, but the Chargers still dropped a 66-48 setback to No. 10 (Class 4A) East Noble.
Jimtown (5-17): Blake Garretson mustered four points in the Jimmies’ 60-37 loss at Penn.
Goshen (10-12) vs. Warsaw (11-11) (Class 4A Elkhart-Tuesday): The RedHawks are looking for their first sectional title since 1992, while Warsaw is trying for its third straight crown.
Mishawaka (14-8) vs. Penn (13-9) (Class 4A Mishawaka-Tuesday): The Cavemen have not won a sectional championship since 1986, while Penn’s last title came in 2014.
NorthWood (15-5) vs. Fairfield (19-4) (Class 3A NorthWood-Tuesday): The Panthers are going after their fourth sectional crown in the last five years, while Fairfield is trying for back-to-back titles.
Washington (15-8) vs. Marian (19-3) (Class 3A Washington-Tuesday): The Panthers have not celebrated a sectional title since 2010, while Marian is in pursuit of its second sectional championship in three seasons.
Elkhart Memorial (10-12) vs. Plymouth (13-9) (Class 4A Elkhart-Wednesday): The Chargers’ last sectional crown came in 2012, while Plymouth has not earned a sectional title since 2013