- Riley (6-0): After becoming the No. 3 (Class 4A) Wildcats’ all-time leading scorer earlier in the week, Indiana University recruit Damezi Anderson tallied 23 points in an 81-75 overtime victory over Pickerington North (Ohio).
- Washington (4-0): DaQwan Dockery netted 13 points for the No. 9 (Class 3A) Panthers in their 84-50 win over Clay.
- Penn (2-0): Drew Lutz scored eight points, handed out five assists, and grabbed two rebounds in the Kingsmen’s 66-37 victory against Concord.
- Marian (3-0): Zach Lattimer poured in 18 points for the Knights in a 58-50 win at Adams.
- Plymouth (5-1): Garrett Tharp recorded 15 points in the Pilgrims’ 48-40 win over Peru.
- Glenn (4-1): Zac Mago contributed 22 points for the Falcons in a 53-51 victory against Elkhart Central.
- Elkhart Memorial (3-1): Iyan Jennings came up with 13 points in the Chargers’ 73-62 win at LaPorte.
Elkhart Central (3-2): Devon Jackson finished with 10 points in the Blazers’ 58-52 win over Adams.
Jimtown (2-2): Clay Campbell chipped in 11 points in the Jimmies’ 52-36 loss at New Prairie.
Northridge (2-2): Jackson Erkson racked up 16 points in the Raiders’ 41-35 win at Angola.
NorthWood (3-2): Caleb Glick tallied 13 points, but the No. 4 (Class 3A) Panthers’ still came up on the short end of a 45-42 loss to Fairfield.
Saint Joseph (3-2): Hunter West poured in 11 points in the Indians’ 51-25 win at Bremen.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (2-3): Nick Fulmer’s 14 points were not enough against Marian as the Eagles suffered their second straight loss.
Bremen (1-4): Ryan Caldwell recorded nine points against Saint Joseph, but the Lions still dropped their second consecutive contest.
Mishawaka (1-3): Dylan Hall netted nine points, but the Cavemen came up on the short end a 62-48 loss to Riley.
Warsaw (2-3): Brian Elliott racked up 10 points, but the Tigers still suffered a 63-51 setback to Lake Central for their third straight loss.
Wawasee (1-3): Jacob Hand accounted for 20 points in the Warriors’ 44-43 overtime loss to Whitko
Marian (2-0) at Culver Academy (3-2) (Tuesday): The Knights have taken nine of the last 11 matchups against No. 7 (Class 3A) Culver Academy.
Washington (4-0) at Penn (2-0) (Thursday): The Panthers are looking to make it three wins in a row over Penn.
Plymouth (5-1) at NorthWood (3-2) (Friday): The Pilgrims are trying to halt a five-game losing skid to NorthWood.
Glenn (4-1) at LaVille (5-0) (Saturday): The Falcons have lost four of the last seven contests with LaVille.
Saint Joseph (3-2) at Elkhart Central (3-2) (Saturday): The Indians have captured five of the previous seven meetings against Elkhart Central.