- Riley (9-0): Shamar Dillard tallied 11 points in the top-ranked (Class 4A) Wildcats’ 72-38 thrashing of Plymouth.
- Washington (5-1): Demarcus Vaughn finished with 12 points for the No. 10 (Class 3A) Panthers in their 64-60 win at Penn.
- Penn (5-1): Noah Krathwohl poured in 20 points for the Kingsmen in their 71-61 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- NorthWood (5-2): Caleb Lung recorded 19 points in the Panthers’ 52-51 victory over Plymouth.
- Glenn (6-2): Zac Mago racked up 15 points as the Falcons posted a 49-46 win over Clay.
- Marian (4-1): Zach Lattimer came up with 16 points in the Knights’ 48-47 win at Mishawaka.
- Northridge (3-2): Nick Yoder accumulated 16 points for the Raiders in their 49-47 victory at Goshen.
Elkhart Memorial (4-3): Trey Gallope’s 23 points were not enough for the Chargers against Penn.
Mishawaka (4-4): Dylan Hall came up with 14 points in the Cavemen’s 62-48 win over Elkhart Central.
New Prairie (4-4): Michael Klemczak paved the way with 24 points for the Cougars in their 71-31 win at Boone Grove.
Plymouth (5-3): Garrett Tharp managed just seven points for the Pilgrims against Riley.
Saint Joseph (4-3): Hunter West scored 14 points in the Indians’ 63-52 win over Elkhart Central.
Adams (3-4): Ben Foster chipped in 10 points to help the Eagles end their three-game losing streak with a 60-44 win at Clay.
Bremen (2-5): Brooks Feldman had the hot hand with 12 points as the Lions snapped their three-game losing skid with a 49-48 double overtime victory over Central Noble.
Concord (2-4): Drew McDougle drained four 3-pointers, good for 12 points, as the Minutemen ended their four-game skid with a 68-41 win over Jimtown.
Goshen (3-5): Will Line netted 10 points as the RedHawks downed Elkhart Central, 48-36, to snap a two-game losing streak.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-7): Darnell Reid scored four points against Glenn, but the Colonials still dropped their 10th straight contest dating back to last year.
Elkhart Central (3-6): Desmond Johnson had just two points against Goshen as the Blazers dropped their fifth game in a row.
Jimtown (2-5): Austin Pearison exploded for 25 points against Concord, but the Jimmies still suffered their third straight setback.
Warsaw (3-6): Nolan Groininger poured in 21 points, but the Tigers still came up short in a 57-50 loss at No. 2 (Class 2A) Westview for their sixth loss in seven contests.
Wawasee (2-4): Bennett Hoffert tallied a season-high 11 points, but the Warriors still dropped a 46-38 contest to Columbia City for their third defeat in four games.
Adams (3-4) vs. Crispus Attucks (6-0) (Wednesday in Richmond Tournament) Mishawaka (3-3) at Elkhart Central (3-3) (Tuesday): The Eagles are the defending tournament champs, while top-ranked Crispus Attucks claimed the Class 3A state title last year.
Washington (5-1) vs. Andrean (4-2) (Thursday in Highland Tournament): The Panthers are looking to bounce back from a 71-58 setback to Gary 21st Century, while Andrean has dropped two of their last three contests.
Edwardsburg (2-2) vs. NorthWood (5-2) (Thursday in NorthWood Tournament): Dan Gunn coached at both NorthWood and Edwardsburg.
Westview (8-0) vs. Plymouth (5-3) (Thursday in DeKalb Shootout): The Warriors have started 9-0 since the 2010-11 campaign.
Saint Joseph (4-3) vs. Northridge (3-2) (Friday in Wawasee Tournament): The Indians have claimed seven of the previous 11 matchups against Northridge.