- Riley (9-0): Mikel Dorsey tallied eight points for the top-ranked (Class 4A) Wildcats in their 72-38 triumph over Plymouth.
- Penn (5-1): Beau Ludwick netted 12 points in the Kingsmen’s 71-61 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- Washington (7-2): The No. 10 Panthers went 2-1 in the Highland tournament with wins over Hammond Gavit (77-36) and Hammond Morton (92-78).
- Marian (6-1): Michael Hemmingway poured in 36 points for the Knights in their 83-40 win over LaPorte.
- Glenn (7-2): Mike Machnic recorded 20 points for the Falcons in a 56-51 win at Tippecanoe Valley.
- NorthWood (7-2): DeAndre Smart racked up 12 points for the Panthers in a 63-42 victory against Mishawaka.
- Saint Joseph (6-3): Phillip Robles came up with six points in the Indians’ 34-30 win over Wawasee.
Adams (5-6): Sidney Jeffers came up with 11 points as the Eagles downed Indianapolis Home School, 66-54, to give Chad Johnston his 200th career victory.
Elkhart Memorial (4-3): Hank Smith chipped in 13 points for the Chargers against Penn.
Mishawaka (5-5): Tre Jeffries came up with eight points for the Cavemen in their 46-35 win over Clay.
Northridge (4-3): Connor Utley tallied 15 points in the Raiders’ 60-45 win over Knox.
New Prairie (4-4): Jacob Tuttle had seven points for the Cougars in their 71-31 win at Boone Grove.
Bremen (2-5): Ryan Caldwell managed 10 points in the Lions’ 49-48 double overtime victory over Central Noble.
Clay (1-8): Omari Beecham contributed 15 points as the Colonials snapped an 11-game losing streak with a 53-52 win over Edwardsburg.
Concord (3-5): Michael Johnson’s buzzer-beating basket helped the Minutemen to a 51-49 victory over Hammond Bishop Noll.
Goshen (3-5): Joseph Good had 12 in the RedHawks’ 48-36 win over Elkhart Central.
Warsaw (4-7): Zach Riley netted 11 points and grabbed nine rebounds in the Tigers’ 43-38 win over Fishers.
Wawasee (3-5): Jacob Hand finished with 16 points, 10 rebounds, and six assists in the Warriors’ 52-33 win over Knox.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Elkhart Central (3-6): Keldon Warrell recorded 13 points for the Blazers against Goshen.
Jimtown (2-5): Clay Campbell contributed eight points for the Jimmies in a 68-41 loss at Concord.
Plymouth (5-5): Bryce Carmichael was limited to three points as the Pilgrims suffered their fourth straight loss with a 68-65 setback to Lakeland.
Jimtown (2-5) at Saint Joseph (6-3) (Thursday): The Jimmies are trying to halt a three-game losing streak to Saint Joseph.
New Prairie (4-4) at Washington (7-2) (Friday): The Panthers are going for their third win in a row over New Prairie.
Penn (5-1) at Adams (5-6) (Friday): The Kingsmen have taken four of the last seven contests against Adams.
Plymouth (5-5) at Elkhart Memorial (4-3) (Friday): The Chargers have captured five of the previous seven meetings with Plymouth.
Penn (5-1) at Valparaiso (6-3) (Saturday): The Vikings have dropped three of the last four matchups against Penn.