- Riley (11-0): Rylen Grundy poured in 18 points to help the top-ranked (Class 4A) Wildcats to a 90-38 win over Elkhart Central.
- Washington (8-2): Cory McKinney came up 16 points as the Panthers used a 36-9 third quarter spurt to cruise to a 70-41 win over New Prairie.
- Penn (6-2): Noah Applegate’s 22 points were not enough as the Kingsmen suffered a 76-61 loss at Valparaiso.
- Glenn (8-2): Zac Mago netted 18 points to help the Falcons to a 67-30 victory over Jimtown.
- Marian (6-1): Jaden Ivey tallied 13 points in the Knights’ 83-40 win over LaPorte.
- NorthWood (8-2): Caleb Lung contributed 21 points in the Panthers’ 55-34 win at Wawasee.
- Saint Joseph (7-3): Brady Powers chipped in 11 points for the Indians in their 53-31 win over Jimtown.
Adams (6-7): Ben Foster finished with 23 points in the Eagles’ 57-39 win against Elkhart Memorial.
Elkhart Memorial (5-4): Jose Soto came off the bench to tally 21 points as the Chargers rallied for a 53-47 win over Plymouth.
Mishawaka (6-5): John Binion racked up 20 points and 15 rebounds for the Cavemen in their 63-45 win over Niles.
Northridge (4-4): Jackson Erekson had 25 points, but the Raiders still suffered a 58-49 loss to Warsaw.
Plymouth (5-5): Jake Reichard contributed seven points as Ryan Bales earned his 100th coaching win with the Pilgrims, who snapped their five-game losing skid with a 62-35 triumph at Tippecanoe Valley.
Clay (1-8): Allan Prestly tallied nine points in the Colonials’ 53-52 win over Edwardsburg.
Bremen (3-6): Brian Hardin had eight points as the Lions used a 19-0 run to cruise to a 60-24 win over Bethany Christian.
Concord (4-5): Grant Magnuson netted a career-high 23 points as the Minutemen made it three wins in their last four games with a 57-48 victory over Goshen.
Warsaw (5-7): Nolan Groninger tallied 18 points against Northridge to help the Tigers to their second win in a row.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Elkhart Central (3-7): Deveon Jackson had 14 points against Riley, but the Blazers suffered their sixth straight loss.
Goshen (3-6): Will Line poured in 18 points against Concord, but the RedHawks have lost three of their last four games.
Jimtown (2-7): Preston Phillips had eight points against Saint Joseph, but the Jimmies still suffered their fifth straight defeat.
New Prairie (4-5): Chase Ketterer scored 18 points, but it was not enough for the Cougars against Washington.
Wawasee (3-8): Aaron Evans ’eight points in a 33-27 loss to Angola could keep the Warriors from their fourth consecutive setback.
Marian (6-1) at Saint Joseph (7-3) (Tuesday): The Knights have taken seven of the previous 11 matchups against Saint Joseph.
Glenn (8-2) at Penn (6-2) (Thursday): The Kingsmen have won the last seven contests with Glenn.
Washington (8-2) at Adams (6-7) (Thursday): Chad Johnston is in his first season with the Eagles after spending the previous 15 years at Washington.
Northridge (4-4) at NorthWood (8-2) (Friday): The Raiders are looking to halt a three-game losing streak to NorthWood.
Plymouth (6-6) at LaPorte (4-6): First-year Slicers’ coach Kyle Benge helped Plymouth to a Class 3A state runner-up finish in 2005.