- Riley (15-0): Gabe Johnson tallied 11 points for the top-ranked (Class 4A) Wildcats in their 80-55 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- Washington (11-3): Cory McKinney netted 13 points in the Panthers’ 52-46 victory at Valparaiso.
- Marian (9-3): Coley Quinn poured in 14 points in the Knights’ 76-49 win over Marquette Catholic.
- Saint Joseph (9-5): Brady Powers accounted for 17 of his 23 points in the second half for the Indians in their 67-58 win over Penn.
- Penn (8-4): Kegan Hoskins tallied 18 points for the Kingsmen in their 78-67 double overtime win at Northridge.
- Glenn (10-4): Robbie Porter’s 17 points helped the Falcons to a 47-35 win over Argos.
- Plymouth (9-6): Clay Hilliard recorded 28 points as the Pilgrims earned their fourth straight win with a 68-29 triumph over Wawasee.
Elkhart Memorial (7-7): Iyan Jennings’ 11 points were not enough for the Chargers in a 63-55 loss at Northridge.
Mishawaka (8-5): John Binion racked up 17 points as the Cavemen made it three in a row with a 64-34 decision over Clay.
NorthWood (8-4): Caleb Lung contributed 17 points, but the Panthers still suffered a 48-43 loss at Goshen.
Northridge (6-6): Connor Utley scored 12 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter for the Raiders against Elkhart Memorial.
Warsaw (8-7): Brian Elliott came up with 12 points in the Tigers’ 59-39 victory at Concord.
Bremen (4-9): Justin Zumbrun scored 12 points for the Lions in their 47-45 win over Triton.
Elkhart Central (5-8): Desmond Johnson finished with four points in the Blazers’ 55-37 win over Concord.
Goshen (5-8): Porter Revoir netted 10 points for the RedHawks against NorthWood.
New Prairie (6-6): Michael Klemczak tallied 18 for the Cougars in a 66-61 win against Glenn.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (6-8): Shakell Johnson poured in 13 points, but the Eagles still dropped a 60-52 decision to Washington.
Concord (4-9): Grant Lucchese managed just six points against Warsaw as the Minutemen dropped their fourth game in a row.
Clay (1-10): Brayden Saxton tossed in 16 points against Mishawaka, but the Colonials still came up on the short end for the second straight contest.
Jimtown (2-10): Preston Phillips poured in 19 points against Goshen, but the Jimmies have still dropped eight consecutive games.
Wawasee (3-10): Austin Miller’s 11 points against Plymouth couldn’t stop the Warriors from their sixth straight setback.
Saint Joseph (9-5) at LaVille (15-0) (Tuesday): The Lancers have lost three of the last four matchups against Saint Joseph.
Washington (11-3) at Glenn (10-4) (Tuesday): The Panthers have already surpassed last year’s win total (10-13).
Mishawaka (8-5) at Penn (8-4) (Friday): The Kingsmen are looking for their sixth straight victory over Mishawaka.
Northridge (6-6) at Plymouth (9-6) (Friday): The Raiders have dropped five of the previous eight meetings against Plymouth.
Warsaw (8-7) at NorthWood (8-4) (Friday): The Panthers are trying to halt a three-game losing skid to Warsaw.