- Riley (16-0): Rylen Grundy poured in 17 points in the top-ranked (Class 4A) Wildcats’ 100-46 triumph over Clay.
- Marian (11-3): Jaden Ivey knocked down seven of his eight shot attempts and scored 18 points for the Knights in a 74-39 win over Elkhart Central.
- Glenn (12-4): Zac Mago netted 25 points to lead the Falcons to a 54-46 victory over New Prairie.
- Plymouth (11-6): Kadin McCrammer tallied 12 points in the Pilgrims’ 53-29 win over Northridge.
- Warsaw (10-7): Nolan Groininger racked up 16 points as the Tigers captured their seventh win in a row with 57-41 decision over Elkhart Central.
- Mishawaka (9-6): Peyton Johnson drained five 3-pointers and finished with 15 points as the Cavemen rallied for a 55-50 win at Penn.
- Saint Joseph (10-6): Ben Terry recorded 17 points as the Indians battled back for a 73-71 win at Washington.
New Prairie (7-7): Jacob Tuttle tallied 16 points for the Cougars in a 51-37 win at South Central.
Northridge (7-7): Jackson Erekson had eight points for the Raiders against Plymouth.
NorthWood (8-5): Caden Gongwer managed just three points in the Panthers’ 42-35 loss to Warsaw.
Penn (8-6): Drew Lutz’s 20 points were not enough for the Kingsmen in a 72-64 loss to Goshen.
Washington (11-6): Demarcus Vaughn accounted for 15 points against Saint Joseph.
Adams (7-8): Nick Fulmer had 20 points as the Eagles claimed a 60-43 win at Jimtown.
Concord (6-9): Michael Johnson tallied 21 points as the Minutemen made it two straight victories with a 52-49 win over LaPorte.
Goshen (7-8): Bryant Robinson canned eight 3-points and netted a career-high 34 points against Penn as the RedHawks earned their second win in a row.
Jimtown (3-11): Preston Phillips’ 11 points helped the Jimmies end a 19-game Northern Indiana Conference and a nine-game overall losing streak with a 44-41 decision over Bremen.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (4-11): Jacob Wunder managed eight points against Jimtown, but the Lions still dropped their third consecutive contest.
Clay (1-13): Trent Johnson mustered 10 points for the Colonials in a 57-46 loss to Northridge.
Elkhart Central (5-10): Keldon Warrell managed 14 points against Warsaw, but the Blazers still suffered their third loss in a row.
Elkhart Memorial (7-8): Trey Gallope scored a career-high 29 points, but the Chargers still dropped their third straight game with a 53-51 loss to Goshen.
Wawasee (4-12): Jarius Boyer tallied nine points, but the Warriors came up on the short end for the second straight time with a 54-30 loss to Lakeland.
Glenn (12-4) at Adams (7-8) (Thursday): The Falcons have dropped the previous three meetings against Adams.
Mishawaka (9-6) at Washington (11-6) (Thursday): The Panthers have won seven of the last nine games on the court against Mishawaka.
Plymouth (11-6) at Goshen (7-8) (Thursday): The RedHawks have lost six of the previous 10 contests with Plymouth.
Riley (16-0) at Penn (8-6) (Thursday): The Wildcats are trying to open the season with 17 consecutive wins for the second straight campaign.
Warsaw (10-7) at Elkhart Memorial (7-8) (Thursday): The Tigers can clinch a share of their fourth consecutive Northern Lakes Conference crown with a win over Elkhart Memorial.