- Marian (18-3): Kyron King’s 12 points in 65-48 win over Washington helped the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights claim a part of the Northern Indiana Conference crown with Penn and Riley.
- Penn (19-3): Noah Applegate tallied 25 points in the No. 10 (Class 4A) Kingsmen’s 78-65 win at Merrillville.
- Riley (18-4): Gabe Johnson poured in 11 points for the No. 9 (Class 4A) Wildcats in their 73-55 win over Glenn.
- Elkhart Memorial (16-6): Brackton Miller’s nine points were not enough for the co-Northern Lakes Conference Chargers in their 66-49 loss at East Noble.
- Northridge (15-8): Jackson Erekson registered 13 points as the Raiders claimed their ninth straight triumph with 47-33 decision over Northridge.
- Warsaw (13-7): Wyatt Amiss netted 12 points in the co-NLC champion Tigers’ 50-45 setback to Carroll (Fort Wayne).
- Saint Joseph (12-9): J.R. Konieczny recorded 34 points in the Indians’ 63-44 victory over Mishawaka.
Adams (12-12): Ben Foster finished with 15 points in the Eagles’ 62-50 victory against New Prairie.
Jimtown (13-9): Brayden Rice finished with 13 points for the Jimmies in an 83-46 loss to Penn.
Mishawaka (12-10): A.J. Rosebush mustered 10 points for the Cavemen against Saint Joseph.
Plymouth (14-8): Cole Filson’s 10 points in a 58-36 win over Goshen allowed the Pilgrims to halt their three-game losing skid.
Washington (13-10): DaQua Jennings contributed eight points for the Panthers against Marian.
BEST OF THE REST
Bremen (10-12): Justin Zumbrin managed 14 points in the Lions’ 80-32 victory over Culver.
Concord (7-15): Drew McDougle netted nine points, including the game-winning 3-pointer, for the Minutemen in their 49-47 upset of No. 3 (Class 2A) Westview.
Elkhart Central (5-16): DuMarrion Williams had seven points for the Blazers in their 49-42 win at New Prairie.
New Prairie (7-15): Cade Boniface tallied nine points as the Cougars ended a six-game losing streak with a 45-42 triumph over Westville.
NorthWood (9-12): Nick Beam chipped in 18 points as the Panthers posted their third straight win with 50-46 triumph over Elkhart Central.
Clay (4-17): Tomias Hunt added 12 points in the Colonials’ 81-35 loss at Valparaiso.
Glenn (10-12): Evan Dreibelbeis came up with 14 points against Riley, but the Falcons still suffered their sixth consecutive loss.
Goshen (8-14): Bryant Robinson poured in 30 points in the RedHawks’ 65-51 loss at Marquette Catholic.
Wawasee (5-15): Keaton Dukes ended up with 12 points for the Warriors in their 48-45 loss at Tippecanoe Valley.
Adams (12-12) vs. Mishawaka (12-10) (Tuesday-Class 4A Penn): The Eagles’ last sectional crown came in 2017, while Mishawaka is in pursuit of its first title since 1986.
Culver Academy (18-3) vs. Jimtown (13-9) (Wednesday-Class 3A Jimtown): The Eagles are looking to defend last year’s state championship, while Jimtown’s last sectional crown came in 2004 when it claimed the 2004 Class 2A state title.
Elkhart Memorial (16-6) vs. Warsaw (13-7) (Tuesday-Class 4A Elkhart): The Chargers are going for back-to-back sectional title, while Warsaw’s last championship occurred in 2017.
Marian (18-3) vs. Saint Joseph (12-9) (Tuesday-Class 3A Jimtown): The Knights are trying for its first sectional title since 2016, while Saint Joseph is looking to return to the winner’s circle for the first time since 2015.
Riley (18-4) vs. Penn (19-3) (Tuesday-Class 4A Penn): The Wildcats are in pursuit of their second straight sectional championship, while Penn’s previous title came in 2014.