- Marian (8-0): Jaden Ivey registered 35 points for the No. 1 (Class 3A) Knights in their 58-32 win over Norwell.
- Elkhart Memorial (7-1): Hank Smith connected for 35 points, including nine 3-pointers, in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Chargers’ 78-76 win over Penn.
- Riley (8-2): Jalen Jennings netted 22 points for the No. 7 (Class 4A) Wildcats in their 65-60 loss at defending Michigan Class B state champion Benton Harbor.
- Penn (6-2): Kegan Hoskins tallied 10 points for the Kingsmen against Elkhart Memorial.
- Plymouth (7-3): Clay Hilliard netted 25 points in the Pilgrims’ 55-53 win over Jimtown.
- Jimtown (6-2): Bill Pawlak’s 10 points were not enough for the Jimmies against Plymouth.
- Glenn (5-4): Carter Yung recorded 21 points in the Falcons’ 72-60 triumph over Clay.
Goshen (4-4): Bryant Robinson registered 14 points in the RedHawks’ 42-40 win over Elkhart Central.
Northridge (5-5): Sam Smith accounted for the game-winning basket in the Raiders’ 54-52 win over Crown Point.
Saint Joseph (4-4): Paxson Campbell scored 10 points in the Indians’ 62-58 win against Twin Lakes.
Washington (5-5): Demarcus Vaughn and the Panthers earned a third-place finish at the Highland holiday tournament with a 56-49 win over the host Trojans.
Warsaw (6-4): Jaylen Reese was limited to five points in the Tigers’ 51-34 loss to East Noble.
BEST OF THE REST
Concord (1-7): Brock Troyer helped the Minutemen get into the win column for the first time with three points in a 50-41 triumph over Hammond Bishop Noll.
NorthWood (4-6): Nick Bean’s 15 points paved the way as the Panthers halted their five-game losing skid with a 64-39 triumph against Clay.
Adams (5-7): Kyrin McClatchey had four points in the Eagles’ 57-29 loss to Franklin.
Bremen (3-4): Ryan Caldwell managed just eight points in the Lions’ 63-54 loss to Central Noble.
Clay (2-8): Tomias Hunt came up with just three points for the Colonials against NorthWood.
Elkhart Central (1-8): Ryan Charles was limited to just four points against for the Blazers against Goshen.
Mishawaka (3-4): C.J. Fisher and the Cavemen mustered only seven points in the second quarter of their 64-35 loss to Marian.
New Prairie (3-6): Nick Ryan scored just two points in the Cougars’ 61-42 loss to LaPorte.
Wawasee (3-7): Aaron Evans registered 17 points in the Warriors’ 58-53 overtime setback to Hanover Central.
Glenn (5-4) at Jimtown (6-2) (Wednesday): The Falcons have won eight of the previous 10 matchups against Jimtown.
Elkhart Memorial (7-1) at Plymouth (7-3) (Friday): The Pilgrims are trying to halt a three-game losing skid to Elkhart Memorial.
Northridge (5-5) at Warsaw (6-4) (Friday): The Tigers are going after their sixth straight win over Northridge.
Marian (8-0) at Goshen (4-4) (Saturday): The RedHawks have dropped five of the previous seven contests with Marian.
Valparaiso (8-3) at Penn (6-2) (Saturday):The Kingsmen have taken three of the last five meetings against Penn.