- Marian (9-0): Jerry Bracey came up with 13 points in the No. 1 (Class 3A) Knights’ 55-48 win at Goshen.
- Riley (10-2): Gabe Johnson poured in 25 points for the Wildcats in their 65-49 win over Elkhart Central.
- Elkhart Memorial (8-2): Malachi Emmons tallied 12 points, helping the No. 5 (Class 4A) Chargers rally for a 59-48 win at Adams.
- Penn (8-2): Beau Ludwick netted 17 points for the Kingsmen in their 78-64 win over Valparaiso.
- Plymouth (9-3): Cole Filson scored 18 points as the Pilgrims rewarded Ryan Bales with his 200th career victory in a 56-50 decision over Tippecanoe Valley.
- Jimtown (8-2): Clay Campbell recorded 11 points in the Jimmies’ 43-40 win over Saint Joseph.
- Warsaw (7-4): Trevor Rumple registered 18 points for the Tigers in a 67-56 victory against Northridge.
Glenn (6-5): Aaron Wright’s 11 points helped the Falcons to a 39-30 win at Triton.
Mishawaka (5-4): Davonn Parker had 12 points in the Cavemen’s 46-42 win over Edwardsburg.
NorthWood (5-6): Ben Vincent poured in 13 points in the Panthers’ 48-36 win over Wawasee.
Northridge (5-6): Carter Stoltzfus netted eight points for the Raiders against Warsaw.
Washington (6-5): Jylen Petty chipped in 10 points for the Panthers in their 52-50 triumph against New Prairie.
BEST OF THE REST
Bremen (4-5): Brooks Feldman tallied 14 points in the Lions’ 61-28 win over Bethany Christian.
Concord (2-7): Luke Shoemaker added three points for the Minutemen as they made it two wins in a row with a 48-36 triumph at Goshen.
Adams (5-9): Sidney Jeffries chipped in nine points against Elkhart Memorial, but the Eagles still suffered their third setback.
Clay (2-8): Nate Sanders managed six points in the Colonials’ 64-39 loss to NorthWood.
Elkhart Central (1-9): Kyran Pearson scored five points against Riley, but the Blazers dropped their fifth game in a row.
Goshen (4-6): Bryant Robinson’s 15 points were not enough for the RedHawks against Marian.
New Prairie (3-7): Cade Boniface had seven points against Washington, but the Cougars still suffered their second straight setback.
Saint Joseph (4-5): Jack Futa finished with eight points for the Indians against Jimtown.
Wawasee (3-8): Bennett Hoffert’s nine points could help the Warriors get past NorthWood.
Saint Joseph (4-5) at Marian (9-0) (Tuesday): The Indians have won only two of the last seven games against Marian.
Washington (6-5) at Elkhart Memorial (8-2) (Tuesday): The Panthers have captured two of the previous three contests with Elkhart Memorial.
Jimtown (8-2) at Mishawaka (5-4) (Thursday): With a win over Mishawaka, the Jimmies can equal their win total (nine) of the last two years combined.
Marian (9-0) at Riley (10-2) (Friday): The Knights have dropped four of the last seven meetings against Riley.
LaPorte (7-4) at Plymouth (9-3) (Saturday): The Slicers have taken four of the previous seven matchups with Plymouth.