- Riley (11-2): Jalen Jennings drained six 3-pointers and finished with 26 points in the Wildcats’ 76-64 upset of No. 1 (Class 3A) Marian.
- Marian (10-1): Despite 27 points from Jaden Ivey against Riley, the Knights fell from the ranks of the unbeaten.
- Penn (9-2): Richard Brooks recorded eight points for the Kingsmen in their 77-41 win at Glenn.
- Plymouth (11-3): Jake Reichard’s 15 points in a 69-68 win over LaPorte helped the Pilgrims to their sixth straight triumph.
- Elkhart Memorial (10-3): Hank Smith poured in 29 points in the No. 7 (Class 4A) Chargers’ 79-65 victory at Hobart.
- Warsaw (8-4): Nolan Groninger tallied 16 points for the Tigers in a 61-39 win over Goshen.
- Jimtown (8-3): Preston Phillips registered 14 points and 14 rebounds in the Jimmies’ 56-55 loss at Mishawaka.
Bremen (6-5): Ryan Caldwell recorded 21 points in the Lions’ 44-38 triumph against Elkhart Central.
Glenn (6-6): Noah Abrell managed only three points for the Falcons against Penn.
Mishawaka (6-4): Alex Boggs came off the bench to ne1 16 points for the Cavemen against Jimtown.
Northridge (6-6): Before leaving with an ankle injury, Alex Stauffer scored nine points in the Raiders’ 48-45 win over Northridge.
Washington (7-6): Courtney Johnson managed nine points for the Panthers in their 61-60 loss to Adams.
BEST OF THE REST
Adams (6-9): Chuck Worsham’s 11 points against Washington helped the Eagles snap a three-game losing streak.
New Prairie (4-7): Braydon Flagg came up with 21 points as the Cougars ended their two-game skid with a 54-35 win over Buchanan.
Saint Joseph (5-6): Alex Mossey added 16 points as the Indians saw their two-game losing come to an end with an 81-45 decision over Clay.
Clay (2-9): Antwan Gregory had nine points against Saint Joseph, but the Colonials still dropped their fourth straight contest.
Concord (2-8): Jack D’Arcy was limited to three points for the Minutemen in their 57-45 loss to Plymouth.
Elkhart Central (1-10): Ryan Charles and the Blazers saw their losing streak reach six games with a setback against Bremen.
Goshen (4-7): Alex Newell scored nine points against Warsaw, but the RedHawks still dropped their third game in a row.
Wawasee (3-9): Despite five points from Michael Hammer, the Warriors saw their losing streak reach three games with a 50-28 setback to Elkhart Memorial.
Bremen (6-5) at Argos (10-3) (Tuesday): The Lions have taken six of the previous 11 contests against Argos.
Elkhart Memorial (10-3) at Riley (11-2) (Tuesday): The Chargers will be looking to halt a four-game losing skid to Riley.
Northridge (6-6) at Penn (9-2) (Tuesday): The Kingsmen are going for their ninth consecutive victory over Northridge.
Triton (5-5) at Glenn (6-6) (Tuesday): The Falcons have dropped seven of the last 10 matchups against Triton.
Marian (10-1) at Marquette Catholic (9-4) (Friday): The Knights have won 14 of the previous 15 meetings with Marquette Catholic.