- Riley (13-2): Trevor Fortune tallied three points in the Wildcats’ 57-50 win at Jimtown.
- Penn (11-2): Beau Ludwick’s eight points helped the Kingsmen to a 72-53 win over Saint Joseph.
- Plymouth (12-3): Adam Hunter netted two points as the Pilgrims recorded their seventh straight victory with a 56-47 decision at Wawasee.
- Elkhart Memorial (11-4): D’Arjon Lewis came up with 14 points in the Chargers’ 63-52 victory against Northridge.
- Marian (10-2): Jerry Bracey’s 16 points were not enough for the No. 3 (Class 3A) Knights in their 74-59 setback at Marquette Catholic.
- Warsaw (9-4): Jaylen Coon scored nine points in the Tigers’ 64-25 win over Concord.
- Glenn (9-6): Evan Dreibelbeis had 13 points as the Falcons claimed the TCU Bi-County Tournament crown with a 71-53 win over No. 6 (Class 2A) LaVille.
Bremen (7-6): Bryce Ginter recorded six points in the Lions’ 40-38 victory against Triton.
Jimtown (8-5): Bill Pawlak registered 13 points for the Jimmies against Riley.
Mishawaka (7-5): Nick Hoopingarner accounted for eight points in the Cavemen’s 61-52 loss at Clay.
NorthWood (6-7): Ben Vincent came up with 21 points in the Panthers’ 52-43 win over Goshen.
Washington (7-6): Da’Qua Jennings managed seven points for the Panthers in their 61-60 loss to Adams.
BEST OF THE REST
Adams (6-9): Ben Foster’s two points against Washington helped the Eagles snap a three-game losing streak.
Clay (3-9): Robert Allen had five points against Mishawaka as the Colonials ended their four-game losing streak.
Elkhart Central (2-10): Cam’ron Daniels accounted for 15 points as the Blazers had their six-game losing streak end with a 54-43 win over Concord.
Goshen (5-8): Austin Cain ended up with two points in a 59-45 win over Jimtown as the RedHawks saw their three-game skid come to a halt.
Concord (2-10): Luke Shoemaker added five points for the Minutemen against Warsaw.
New Prairie (5-8): Jake Tuttle closed with two points in the Cougars’ 47-44 to LaVille.
Northridge (6-8): Nate Bowman racked up five points for the Raiders in a 95-67 loss at Penn.
Saint Joseph (5-7): Connor Litka mustered just two points for the Indians against Penn.
Wawasee (3-10): Despite four points from Ethan Hardy against Plymouth, the Warriors saw their losing streak reach four games.
Glenn (9-6) at Washington (7-6) (Tuesday): The Panthers have taken two of the past three meetings against Glenn.
LaVille (12-3) at Saint Joseph (5-7) (Tuesday): The Lancers have dropped three of the previous five contests with Saint Joseph.
NorthWood (6-7) at Warsaw (9-4) (Friday): The Tigers are looking for their 20th win in their last 29 games with NorthWood.
Penn (11-2) at Mishawaka (7-5) (Friday): The Kingsmen have claimed 25 of the last 35 matchups against Mishawaka.
Plymouth (12-3) at Northridge (6-8) (Friday): The Raiders have lost 16 of the previous 29 games with Plymouth.