- Adams (19-3): Lynn King’s eight points lifted the Eagles to a share of the Northern Indiana Conference crown with a 61-55 win over Riley.
- Northridge (16-5): Carter Stoltzfus poured in 26 points as the Raiders made it 11 straight wins with a 68-59 decision over Columbia City.
- Marian (16-4): Kaleo Kakalia contributed four points in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights’ 63-54 win over Penn.
- Washington (14-8): Demarcus Vaughn registered 15 points for the Panthers, who earned their eighth straight victory with a 67-46 decision over Elkhart Central.
- Saint Joseph (15-5): Will Terry rolled up 22 points in the No. 8 (Class 3A) Indians’ 88-69 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- NorthWood (15-6): Cooper Weins tallied 12 points in the Panthers’ 59-48 win over Elkhart Christian.
- Jimtown (14-7): Preston Phillips scored 11 points in the Jimmies’ 52-42 win over Clay.
Elkhart Memorial (12-9): D’Arjon Lewis managed 21 points in the Chargers’ 70-46 win at Clay.
Glenn (14-7): Silas Kaser mustered 10 points in the Falcons’ 54-46 loss at Mishawaka.
Mishawaka (11-9): Alex Boggs poured in six points against Glenn to guide Mishawaka to its third straight victory.
New Prairie (11-10): Rylan McBride’s 13 points helped the Cougars rally for a 37-32 win at Bremen.
Riley (11-10): Jackson Copley’s 19 points were not enough for the Wildcats against Adams.
Clay (5-16): Nick Wade tallied three points in the Colonials’ 47-34 win over Concord.
Penn (9-11): Derek Derda accounted for 20 points for the Kingsmen in their 49-46 win over Plymouth.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (4-14): Trevor Devine’s four points against New Prairie didn’t prevent the Lions from enduring their eighth straight setback.
Elkhart Central (7-11): Cam’Ron Daniels had six points for the Blazers against Washington.
Concord (1-17): Griffin Swartout finished with two points in the Minutemen’s 45-36 loss to LaVille.
Goshen (10-10): Drew Hogan added 16 points for the RedHawks in their 59-55 loss to LaPorte.
Plymouth (6-15): Brady Hissong racked up 10 points for the Pilgrims against Penn.
Warsaw (11-8): Keagan Larsh amassed eight points in the Tigers’ 63-35 loss to Carmel.
Wawasee (12-9): Ethan Hardy finished with 12 points in the Warriors’ 63-36 loss at East Noble.
ON THE HORIZON
Marian (16-4) at Michigan City (16-5) (Tuesday): The Knights have won six straight contests, while Michigan City has captured eight of its last nine games.
Adams (19-3) at New Prairie (11-10) (Friday): The Eagles can wrap up the outright NIC title with a win over New Prairie.
Glenn (14-7) at Riley (11-10) (Friday): The Wildcats have captured the last 13 contests between Glenn.
Marian (16-4) at Washington (14-8) (Friday): The Panthers are looking to halt a four-game losing streak to Marian.
Saint Joseph (15-5) at Mishawaka (11-9) (Friday): The Indians have won seven of the previous 10 matchups against Mishawaka.