- Adams (20-3): Brayden Saxton tallied 22 points as the Eagles wrapped up the outright Northern Indiana Conference crown with a 66-56 win over New Prairie.
- Northridge (18-5): Sam Smith’s 13 points helped the Raiders to their 13th straight victory with a 75-57 decision over DeKalb.
- Marian (18-4): Jerry Bracey netted a career-high 29 points for the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights in their 60-47 win over Washington.
- Saint Joseph (17-5): Jack Futa chipped in 18 points in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Indians’ 58-46 win over Mishawaka.
- Washington (14-9): Janye Griffin recorded 11 points for the Panthers against Marian.
- NorthWood (16-6): Brock Flickinger came up with 11 points, including the game-winning basket, in the Panthers’ 61-59 win over Elkhart Central.
- Jimtown (15-7):Brayden Rice finished with 10 points for the Jimmies in their 51-40 win over Penn.
Elkhart Memorial (13-9): Malachi Emmons’ 12 points lifted the Chargers to a 63-48 win over East Noble.
Glenn (14-8): Khori Barker recorded just four points in the Falcons’ 55-36 loss to Riley.
Mishawaka (12-10): Latrell Franklin ended up with six points for the Cavemen against Saint Joseph.
Riley (12-10): Davyion Anderson poured in 13 points for the Wildcats against Glenn.
Wawasee (13-9): Austin Miller added 11 points for the Warriors in a 56-36 win over Tippecanoe Valley.
Bremen (5-17): Ty Feldman’s five points in a 68-50 win over Culver helped the Lions snap their nine-game losing streak.
Elkhart Central (8-12): Isaiah Chandler racked up 19 points in the Blazers’ 66-59 overtime win against New Prairie.
Goshen (11-11): Zack Barker’s 12 points in a 65-59 victory over Marquette Catholic allowed the RedHawks to end their four-game losing skid.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (5-17): Anthony Neal had 10 points in the Colonials’ 68-54 loss to Valparaiso.
Concord (1-19): Paxton Starrett scored 10 points for the Minutemen in a 76-47 loss to No. 4 (Class 2A) Westview.
New Prairie (11-12): Braydon Flagg recorded 13 points for the Cougars against Adams.
Penn (9-13): Carter Hickey accounted for 11 points for the Kingsmen in their 72-60 loss to Merrillville.
Plymouth (6-16): Adam Hunter amassed 20 points in the Pilgrims’ 94-58 loss to Saint Joseph.
Warsaw (11-9): Blake Marsh mustered eight points for the Tigers in a 58-44 loss to Carroll (Fort Wayne).
ON THE HORIZON
Culver Academy (16-4) vs. Riley (12-10) (Tuesday at Class 4A LaPorte): The No. 6 and three-time defending (Class 3A) sectional champion Eagles have won their last 12 contests, while Riley has claimed three titles in the last four years.
Glenn (14-8) vs. Jimtown (15-7) (Tuesday at Class 3A Jimtown): The Falcons have not claimed a sectional crown since 2005, while Jimtown’s last title game came in 2004 when it also won the Class 2A state championship.
Marian (18-4) vs. Washington (14-9) (Tuesday at Class 3A Jimtown): The Knights’ last sectional championship came in 2016, while Washington has not won a crown since 2010.
Adams (20-3) vs. Mishawaka (12-10) (Wednesday at Class 4A LaPorte): The Eagles are in pursuit of their first sectional since 2017, while Mishawaka’s last championship came in 1986.
Goshen (11-11) vs. Warsaw (11-9) (Wednesday at Class 4A Elkhart): The RedHawks have not celebrated a sectional title since 1992, while Warsaw’s last trip to the winner’s circle was in 2017.