- Adams (9-1): Sydney Jeffries’s five points were not enough for the No. 10 (Class 4A) Eagles in their 52-44 loss to Jeffersonville.
- Warsaw (7-1): Luke Adamiec came up with 11 points in the Tigers’ 57-38 win over Kokomo.
- Saint Joseph (7-1): Connor Litka came up with nine points in the No. 8 (Class 3A) Indians’ 87-64 win over Twin Lakes.
- NorthWood (7-2): Trent Edwards chipped in 21 points in the Panthers’ 62-42 win at Columbia City.
- Jimtown (5-2): Ethan Allen registered his first four points of the season in the Jimmies’ 51-26 win at Fairfield.
- Glenn (6-2): Brycen Hannah poured in 22 points for the Falcons in their 75-61 win over Clay
- Goshen (6-2): Zame Barker finished with four points in the RedHawks’ 46-41 loss to Elkhart Central.
Marian (2-2): Jerry Bracey accounted for 16 points in the Knights’ 54-38 win over Glenn.
New Prairie (4-3): Chase Ketterer amassed 13 points in the Cougars’ 57-55 win over Clay.
Northridge (5-4): Cam Knepp recorded seven points in the Raiders’ 67-59 loss to Noblesville.
Penn (4-3): Evan Groves accounted for 18 points in the Kingsmen’s 90-57 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Washington (5-6): Demarcus Redmond drained the game-winning shot in the Panthers’ 57-56 win over Kokomo.
Elkhart Central (3-4): Isaiah Chandler racked up 19 points for the Blazers against Goshen,
Mishawaka (2-3): Caleb Williams ended up with 11 points for the Cavemen in their 63-55 win over Bremen.
Riley (3-4): Jackson Copley had 17 points in the Wildcats’ 55-36 win over Plymouth,
Wawasee (4-3): Keaton Dukes paved the way with 27 points in the Warriors’ 63-56 win over Central Noble.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (2-5): Ty Feldman four points in the Lions’ 67-64 overtime loss to Central Noble,
Clay (2-6): Josh Block tallied eight points for the Colonials against Glenn.
Concord (0-6): Zavien Koltokooman had 13 points for the Minutemen in their 62-50 loss to Elkhart Memorial.
Elkhart Memorial (4-4): Collin Baer was limited to four points for the Chargers against Penn,
Plymouth (3-5): Easton Strain amassed nine points for the Pilgrims against Riley.
ON THE HORIZON
Norwell (8-0) at Marian (2-2) (Thursday): The Knights of Marian have lost both games by a total of seven points.
Knox (5-2) at Plymouth (3-5) (Friday): The Pilgrims are trying for their third straight victory over Knox.
Northridge (5-4) at East Noble (1-3) (Friday): The Raiders have won three of the last four matchups with East Noble.
Valparaiso (6-3) at Warsaw (7-1) (Friday): The Vikings and Warsaw have split their previous sis meetings.
Whitko (2-3) vs. Jimtown (5-2) (Friday at Plymouth): The Jimmies have won four games on the road this season.