- Adams (14-2): Brayden Saxton netted 15 points for the No. 10 (Class 4A) Eagles in their 57-43 win over Lakeshore (Michigan).
- Northridge (11-5): Alex Stauffer helped the Raiders to their sixth straight triumph with 11 points in a 73-33 victory at Plymouth.
- Marian (10-4): Deaglan Sullivan’s 14 points were not enough for the No. 8 (Class 3A) Knights in a 49-46 loss at Hamilton Southeastern.
- Saint Joseph (11-4): Will Terry scored 20 points in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Indians’ 67-60 loss to Washington.
- NorthWood (11-4): Ben Vincent accounted for 10 points in the Panthers’ 56-44 win over Warsaw.
- Glenn (13-4): Carter Yung racked up seven points in the Falcons’ 58-53 win over New Prairie.
- Wawasee (11-5): Keaton Dukes registered seven points as the Warriors made it four in a row with a 39-25 win over Lakeland.
Elkhart Memorial (9-7): Damarion Anderson’s 10 points lifted the Chargers to a 56-49 win over Goshen.
Jimtown (10-5): Beau Barhams’s three points helped the Jimmies to a 48-34 win over Bremen.
Riley (9-7): Jackson Copley finished with 22 points in the Wildcats’ 68-45 win over Clay.
Warsaw (10-5): Brock Poe had 15 points in the Tigers’ 58-57 loss to Elkhart Central.
Washington (10-8): Jayne Griffin recorded 14 points for the Panthers in their 61-59 win at Crown Point.
Elkhart Central (6-8): Cam’Ron Daniels wound up with 15 points for the Blazers against Warsaw.
Goshen (8-7): Drew Hogan netted 13 points in the RedHawks’ 51-31 win at Penn.
New Prairie (9-7): Evan Foerg ended with eight points for the Cougars in their 64-47 win over South Central.
Mishawaka (7-7): Maddux Yohe scored nine points in the Cavemen’s 58-50 win at Plymouth.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (4-11): Tony Hardin mustered 10 points for the Lions against Jimtown.
Clay (2-12): Tomias Hunt’s eight points against Riley couldn’t stop the Colonials from enduring their 11th consecutive loss.
Concord (1-12): Jack D’Arcy came up with four points for the Minutemen in their 54-47 loss to LaPorte.
Penn (7-8): Tobias Patton managed just six points against Goshen.
Plymouth (6-11): Adam Hunter chipped in 19 points for the Pilgrims against Mishawaka.
ON THE HORIZON
Glenn (13-4) at Adams (14-2) (Thursday): The Eagles are looking for their sixth straight victory over Glenn.
Mishawaka (7-7) at Washington (10-8) (Thursday): The Cavemen have dropped nine of the last 10 meetings against Washington.
New Prairie (9-7) at Saint Joseph (11-4) (Thursday): Cougars’ boss Mike Bauer guided Saint Joseph to Class 3A sectional crowns in 2014 and 2015.
Warsaw (10-5) at Elkhart Memorial (9-7) (Thursday): The Chargers have claimed six of the previous 10 matchups with Warsaw.
Wawasee (11-5) at Northridge (11-5) (Thursday): With a win over Wawasee, the Raiders can wrap up the outright Northern Lakes Conference title.