- Adams (13-2): Chuck Worsham managed 10 points in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 68-56 loss to Chesterton.
- Warsaw (10-3): Blake Marsh tallied 17 points for the Tigers in their 56-36 win over Concord.
- Marian (8-3): Mitchell Menting’s 16 points were not enough for the No. 5 (Class 3A) Knights in their 59-54 overtime loss to Culver Academy.
- Saint Joseph (10-3): Connor Litka accounted for five points in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Indians’ 63-57 win over Penn.
- Northridge (9-5): Carter Stoltzfus tallied 21 points for the Raiders in their 72-67 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- Glenn (12-3): Robby Porter poured in 12 points as the Falcons captured the TCU Bi-County Tournament title with a 48-30 win over New Prairie.
- NorthWood (10-4): Brock Flickinger had 11 points in the Panthers’ 75-56 win at Goshen.
Elkhart Memorial (8-7): Malachi Emmons’ 14 points were not enough for the Chargers against Northridge.
Jimtown (9-5): Preston Phillips recorded 15 points in the Jimmies’ 58-50 loss at Riley.
New Prairie (8-6): Evan Foerg registered six points for the Cougars against Glenn.
Riley (8-7): Blake Weslesy accounted for 34 points in the Wildcats’ 54-40 loss to Culver Academy.
Wawasee (8-5): Kam Salazar racked up 11 points in the Warriors’ 48-46 win at Plymouth.
Concord (1-10): Paxton Starrett’s four points helped the Minutemen get in the win column for the first time with 47-40 triumph over Elkhart Central.
Mishawaka (6-6): Trent Johnson’s 22 points in the Cavemen’s 62-50 win over Clay allowed Ron Hecklinski to celebrate his 400th career victory.
Washington (7-8): Jylen Petty scored 21 points in the Panthers’ 77-56 win over Valparaiso.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (4-9): Carson Miller had seven points in the Lions’ 54-41 loss to New Prairie.
Clay (2-10): Robert Allen’s 12 points against Mishawaka didn’t prevent the Colonials from suffering their ninth straight setback.
Elkhart Central (5-6): Donovan Johnson amassed six points for the Blazers against Concord.
Goshen (7-6): Zack Barker racked up 17 points for the RedHawks against NorthWood.
Penn (6-7): Carter Hickey added 23 points for the Kingsmen against Saint Joseph.
Plymouth (6-9): Easton Strain finished with 10 points for the Pilgrims against Wawasee.
ON THE HORIZON
Saint Joseph (10-3) at Elkhart Central (5-6) (Monday): The Indians are looking for their third straight victory over Elkhart Central.
Washington (7-8) at Glenn (12-3) (Tuesday): The Panthers have taken three of the previous four matchups against Glenn.
Mishawaka (6-6) at Penn (6-7) (Friday): The Cavemen have dropped eight of the last 10 games with Penn.
Northridge (9-5) at Plymouth (6-9) (Friday): The Raiders have captured four of the previous seven meetings against Plymouth.
Warsaw (10-3) at NorthWood (10-4) (Friday): The Panthers have lost five games in a row against Warsaw.