COMPILED BY MATT KOPSEA
1. Elkhart Central (18-2): Thanks to nine points from Adonis Brown, the Blazers tied their best record with a 46-34 win at Washington.
2. Adams (17-4): Kyreece Parker tallied 12 points and 13 rebounds in the Eagles’ 71-69 upset of No. 6 (Class 4A) Riley.
3. Riley (17-2): Shamar Dillard’s 18 points were not enough for the No. 6 (Class 4A) Wildcats against Adams.
4. NorthWood (19-2): Luke Zurcher poured in 21 points in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 68-60 win at Saint Joseph.
5. Culver Academy (17-2): Ethan Brittain-Watts came up with 25 points for the No. 2 (Class 3A) Eagles in their 59-42 win at Maconaquah.
6. Oregon-Davis (17-5): Trevor Risner drained six 3-pointers and tallied 27 points for the No. 8 (Class 1A) Bobcats in an 86-39 thrashing of Lakeland Christian.
7. Triton (15-5): Grant Johnson poured in 14 points, grabbed 11 rebounds, and blocked five shots as the Trojans made it seven wins in a row with a 56-35 decision over Tippecanoe Valley.
LaVille (15-6): Adam Steinke finished with 23 points in the Lancers’ 50-36 win over Bethany Christian.
Marian (12-9): Micheal Hemmingway finished with 34 points as the Knights claimed their fifth straight victory with a 72-69 triple overtime decision at Penn.
Plymouth (13-8): Nick Felke scored 13 points and handed out nine assists as the Pilgrims rallied for a 45-40 win over Huntington North.
Warsaw (14-8): Nolan Groninger netted eight points, but the Tigers dropped their second straight decision with 54-52 setback at No. 10 (Class 4A) Carmel.
Winamac (14-6): Jack DeGroot finished with 15 points as the Warriors gave Kyle Johnson his 100th career victory with a 59-58 triumph over Pioneer.
Clay (7-14): Nick Coleman tallied 14 points as the Colonials made it two wins in three games with a 66-54 decision over Jimtown.
Jimtown (3-17): Nic Fann’s six points helped the Jimmies claim their second victory in three games with a 44-39 decision over Fairfield.
Mishawaka (8-12): John Binion chipped in 20 points as the Cavemen used a 21-5 second quarter spurt on their way to a 52-36 win at Glenn.
New Prairie (12-10): Tynan Williams helped the Cougars to their second straight victory with 16 points in a 61-43 decision over Bremen.
Northridge (11-9): Luke Morrison chipped in 18 points as the Raiders made it two wins in a row with a 50-45 triumph at Columbia City.
Bremen (7-14): Not even Ryan Caldwell’s eight points against New Prairie prevented the Lions from dropping their fourth straight contest.
Concord (8-12): Although Denzel Halliburton tallied 31 points, the Minutemen were outscored 16-9 in the fourth quarter of their 61-60 loss at Valparaiso.
North Judson (4-17): The Bluejays managed just nine points in the third quarter in an 80-41 defeat to Hebron.
Penn (9-11): Matt McCown contributed 16 points and 10 rebounds against Marian, but the Kingsmen still suffered their third loss in a row.
Wawasee (5-15): Cam Schlabach tallied eight points, but the Warriors still saw their losing streak reach seven games with a 41-40 setback to East Noble.
Elkhart Central (18-2) at Elkhart Christian (11-8) (Tuesday): The Blazers can establish their best regular season mark with a triumph over Elkhart Christian.
Fort Wayne North (21-1) at Riley (17-2) (Tuesday): The No. 2 (Class 4A) Legends have taken three of the previous five meetings against Riley.
Carroll (Fort Wayne) (11-9) at Warsaw (14-8): The Tigers have come out on top in 13 of the last 21 games with Carroll.
Elkhart Memorial (11-10) at East Noble (11-9) (Friday): The Chargers are looking to close out the regular season on a four-game winning streak,
New Prairie (12-10) at Adams (17-4) (Friday): The Eagles can earn a share of the Northern Indiana Conference title with a victory against New Prairie.