- Penn (16-1): Mookie Ward accounted for 12 points in the No. 2 (Class 4A) Kingsmen’s 80-41 win at Goshen.
- Marian (16-2): Dareon Thornton netted a career-high 27 points in the No. 2 (Class 4A) Knights’ 69-49 win over No. 4 (Class 3A) Washington.
- NorthWood (14-2): Brock Bontrager contributed 10 points in the No. 1 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 53-36 win at Warsaw.
- Washington (14-3): Jason Dockery tallied 14 points in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 54-48 win over Crown Point.
- Mishawaka (14-3): Rasauum Johnson’s 20 points were not enough as the Cavemen saw their 11-game winning streak end with a 47=44 overtime loss at Goshen.
- Glenn (10-7): Joey Shouse chipped in six points and nine rebounds in the Falcons’ 57-47 win over Adams.
- Warsaw (10-7): Luke Bricker poured in 24 points in the Tigers’ 58-33 win at Elkhart.
Clay (8-7): Ayden Kent chipped in 13 points in the Colonials’ 75-47 win over Highland.
Concord (9-7): Jaylan Bolen recorded nine points for the Minutemen in their 48-39 win over Wawasee.
Goshen (8-7): Will Herschberger came up with eight points for the RedHawks against Penn.
Riley (9-9): Ian Boles finished with seven points in the Wildcats’ 76-61 loss to Penn.
Saint Joseph (8-9): Brashaun Woods amassed 16 points for the Indians in a 62-46 win over New Prairie.
Adams (5-8): Jeremiah Love recorded nine points in the Eagles’ 53-48 win over Bremen.
Elkhart (5-11): Tyson Rodgers registered 10 points in the Lions’ 54-32 win over Jimtown.
New Prairie (6-9): Gavin Gonzalez scored 10 points in the Cougars’ 63-54 win over South Central.
Plymouth (6-9): Easton Strain’s 11 points helped the Pilgrims snap a five-game losing with a 51-48 win at Northridge.
Wawasee (6-11): Myles Everingham dished out five assists and scored nine points in the Warriors’ 53-50 win over Lakeland.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (0-14): AJ Ton finished with 10 points in the Lions’ 70-46 loss to Clay.
Jimtown (2-13): Dalton Cook amassed four points in the Jimmies’ 66-29 loss to No. 4 (Class 3A) Washington.
Northridge (7-9): Cam Radeker had 16 points against Plymouth, but the Raiders still suffered their eighth straight setback.
Saint Joseph (8-9) at Culver Academy (9-5) (Tuesday): The Eagles have taken five of the previous seven meetings against Saint Joseph.
Concord (9-7) at NorthWood (14-2) (Thursday): The Minutemen have dropped seven of the last 10 matchups with NorthWood.
Glenn (10-7) at Penn (16-1) (Thursday): The Kingsmen handed Glenn its only regular season loss a year ago.
Mishawaka (14-3) at Warsaw (10-7) (Thursday): The Tigers have won five of the previous six games against Mishawaka.
Riley (9-9) at Washington (14-3) (Thursday): The Panthers have captured eight of the last 15 matchups with Riley.