MISHAWAKA, Ind. – The Bethel College Lady Pilots celebrated Senior Day for the careers of Kaitllin Elsasser and Katie Morgan, but could not send them off with a win, as the No. 25 St. Francis Cougars outlasted the Lady Pilots 65-47 to end the Lady Pilots’ season.
- Score: St. Francis def. Bethel 65-47
- Records: Bethel (7-23, 2-16) | St. Francis (17-13, 9-9)
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll: Bethel – not rated | St. Francis – No. 25
- Location: Wiekamp Athletic Center | Bethel College | Mishawaka, Ind.
- Kamala Glenn: 17 pts, 3 ast, 3 reb
- Kaitlin Elsasser: 5 pts, 8 reb, 3 blk
- Kelsey Brickner: 11 pts, 2 stl, 2 reb
- Katie Morgan: 2 pts, 1 reb, 1 stl
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE
- The Lady Pilots were outscored 24-6 in the opening quarter.
- The Lady Pilots outscored the Cougars 6-4 in second chance points.
- The Lady Pilots used a 12-1 run to open the second half to pull within 12 points at 41-29, but that would be as close as they would get.
- Kaitlin Elsasser finishes her career with 558 rebounds, 14th in program history, and 82 blocks, 5th in program history.
NEXT TIME OUT
- The Lady Pilots finish their season at 7-23 overall and 2-16 in the Crossroads League.