Mishawaka, Ind. – The Lady Pilots took a break from the regular season and hosted NCAA DII Ferris State (Mich.) in an exhibition game for the first-ever meeting between the two programs.
- Score: Ferris State def. Bethel 81-44
- Records: Exhibition game, does not count for either team
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll: Bethel – not rated
- Location: Gates Gymnasium | Bethel College | Mishawaka, Ind.
- Kelsey Brickner: 15 pts, 3 reb, 5-10 fg
- Kaitlin Elsasser: 10 pts, 4 reb
- Michelle Moraitis: 9 pts, 3 stl, 4-8 fg
- Kristen Mohn: 4 pts, 4 reb, 2-3 fg
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE
- The Bulldogs never trailed in the game and jumped out to a 23-7 lead after the first quarter, leading by as many as 40 at 72-32 with 7:14 remaining in the game.
- Kelsey Brickner scored in double figures for the first time in her career, leading the Lady Pilots in scoring.
- The Bulldogs forced the Lady Pilots into 37 turnovers, tallying 22 steals in the contest, and won the battle of points off turnovers 47-16. The Pilots forced the Bulldogs into 21 turnovers.
- The Pilots scored 16 points in the fourth quarter, the most of any of their four periods.
- The Bulldogs compete at the NCAA DII level in the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Conference.
NEXT TIME OUT
- The Lady Pilots return to the Wiekamp Athletic Center on Tuesday, November 7 for a non-conference match-up against (RV) Trinity Christian (Ill.) with a 7pm tip-off.