#10/9 Iowa (16-4, 8-1) at #2/2 Ohio State (19-1, 8-1)
Value City Arena // Columbus, Ohio
• No. 10 Iowa beat undefeated No. 2 Ohio State, 83-72, inside Value City Arena on Monday night.
• It was the highest road ranked win in school history.
• All-American Caitlin Clark registered her eighth career triple-double with 28 points, 10 rebounds and a season-high 15 assists.
• Hannah Stuelke registered a career-high 13 rebounds.
• Clark has notched a double-double in her fourth straight game.
• Clark has registered 10 or more assists in four straight contests.
• Clark extended her streak of scoring in double figures an astounding 72 games, which is a NCAA Division I best.
• Clark has netted a 3-point basket in 39 straight games. She has hit at least one 3-pointer in 80 career games.
• Molly Davis made her first start at the University of Iowa.
• It was Clark’s 11th game this season with +25 points, +5 rebounds, and +5 assists which is an NCAA best.
• Kate Martin registered her first double-double of the season with 13 points, 11 rebounds and four assists.
• McKenna Warnock did not play in tonight’s contest. (Rib)
• Clark is the only player in the nation with more than 490 points, 135 rebounds, 130 assists, and 25 steals this season.
• The Hawkeyes have won 11 out of its last 12 games dating back to Dec. 4, 2022.
• It was Iowa’s 13th AP Top 10 victory under head coach Lisa Bluder.
• It was Iowa’s 27th AP Top 10 victory in school history.
The nationally ranked Hawkeyes are set to host Nebraska on Jan. 28. Tip-off in Iowa City is set for Noon (CT) inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Mediacom Court. The game will broadcast on FOX and the Hawkeye Radio Network.