FORT WAYNE, Ind. – No. 20 Indiana Wesleyan University volleyball has not lost to Saint Francis (Ind.) in eight years and that trend continued on Wednesday with a 3-1 victory. Kelly Miller finished with 12 kills and Lauren Gross added 10 kills as Indiana Wesleyan has won six consecutive matches.
- Score: Indiana Wesleyan – 3 | Saint Francis (Ind.) – 1
- Set 1: IWU 26-24
- Set 2: USF 25-20
- Set 3: IWU 25-21
- Set 4: IWU 25-23
- Records: Indiana Wesleyan 8-2, 2-0 Crossroads League | Saint Francis 1-10, 0-1 Crossroads League
- NAIA Top- 25 Rank: Indiana Wesleyan – No. 20 | Saint Francis – Not ranked
- Location: Hutzell Athletic Center | University of Saint Francis | Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Emily Workman: 7 kills, 18 assists, 3 aces, 1 solo block, 4 block assists
- Megan Graber: 9 kills
- Kelly Miller: 12 kills, .333 attack percentage
- Lauren Gross: 10 kills, .348 attack percentage, 2 solo blocks, 6 block assists
- Katie Cole: 23 assists, 2 aces, 9 digs
- Abigail Rutt: 14 digs
- Indiana Wesleyan has won 17 straight matches vs. Saint Francis. The last USF win in the series was a 3-2 decision on October 14, 2009.
- The Cougars won one set on Wednesday vs. the Wildcats. It is only the second set the Cougars have taken against the Wildcats since 2011.
UP NEXT FOR VOLLEYBALL
- Indiana Wesleyan returns to Luckey Arena on Friday night as Taylor (Ind.) visits campus. The IWU-TU Rivalry Match sponsored by Marion General Hospital is scheduled for a 7 p.m. start.