The seventh-ranked Wisconsin volleyball team defeated No. 12 Michigan in five sets (18-25, 25-16, 25-22, 21-25, 15-11) in Ann Arbor Friday night.
– Junior Tiffany Clark tied a school record with a career-high 33 digs. The 5-11 libero tied the 25-point rally scoring mark set by Annemarie Hickey at N.C. State on Sept. 2, 2011.
– Wisconsin defeats it sixth top-25 team this season, improving 6-3 on the season.
– The Badgers extend their winning streak over Michigan to nine matches.
– Head coach Kelly Sheffield won his 150th match at Wisconsin.
– Sophomore Dana Rettke recorded her second 20-plus kill match of the season, putting away 21 kills, just two off her career high. The 6-foot-8 middle blocker also finished with a match-high nine blocks.
– Sophomore Grace Loberg recorded her sixth career double-double with 11 kills and 11 digs.
– Sophomore Sydney Hilley tallied her eighth double-double of the season with 53 assists and 10 digs. She now has 17 double-doubles in her career.