FINAL: #9 Iowa 73, #4 Ohio State 57
- Iowa has won five of its last six games.
- Today was Iowa’s sixth conference road win of the season and its first win in Columbus since 2014.
- Today was Iowa’s first win on the road with both teams ranked in the AP Top 10 since No. 9 Iowa won at No. 6 North Carolina on Jan. 7, 1989.
- Senior Jordan Bohannon was credited with a game-best five assists today to increase his career assists total to 615 to become the program’s all-time assists leader, surpassing Jeff Horner (612).
- Today’s win was Iowa’s seventh over a ranked opponent, tying Kansas for the most in the country this season.
- Luka Garza posted his team-leading 11th double-double of the season and 32nd of his career today (24 points, 11 rebounds).
- Junior Joe Wieskamp netted 19 points and had six rebounds. Wieskamp has scored 19 points or more eight times this season.