Ohio State Football Postgame Notes
No. 8 Ohio State 38, Army West Point 7
Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017
Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- J.T. Barrett broke Drew Brees’ Big Ten record for most touchdowns responsible for with 107 career touchdowns on his touchdown pass to Austin Mack in the fourth quarter.
- Ohio State’s 94-yard touchdown drive in the first quarter was the longest of the season.
- The touchdown catch by Mack marked the first of his career.
- K.J. Hill tallied career highs of eight receptions for 74 yards.
- Tuf Borland led the Buckeyes with a career-best 11 tackles.
- Damon Webb tied his career-high nine tackles for the second-consecutive game. Erick Smith set a career high with nine stops.
- J.K. Dobbins’ 52-yard touchdown run in the third quarter marked a career long.
- Terry McLaurin recorded his first touchdown reception of the year in the third quarter.
- Dobbins rushed for 172 yards, marking his second career game of more than 100 yards on the ground. The freshman averaged 13.2 yards per carry vs. Army.
- Drue Chrisman downed his seventh-consecutive punt inside the 15-yard line before the streak was snapped by a touchback in the third quarter.