MARION, Ind. – The Bethel College baseball team could not keep Indiana Wesleyan in check on Saturday, falling in both ends of a double header 10-2 and 10-7. Kawambee Moss put his first home run over the fence and scored the only Pilot runs in game one.
- Game 1 Score: Indiana Wesleyan def. Bethel 10-2
- Game 2 Score: Indiana Wesleyan def. Bethel 10-7
- Records: Bethel (9-23, 5-13) | Indiana Wesleyan (17-24, 11-8)
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll: Bethel – not rated | Indiana Wesleyan – not rated
- Location: Wildcat Field | Indiana Wesleyan University | Marion, Ind.
GAME 1 STAT TRACKER
GAME 2 STAT TRACKER
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE
- The Pilot starters went a combined 9.1 innings and allowed all 20 earned runs on the day.
- The Pilots left nine men on base in game two.
- The Wildcats belted seven extra-base hits on the day and stole nine bases.
- The Pilots return home to Morey Field to take on (RV) Taylor in a double header on Tuesday at 1 pm.