MADISON, Wis. – For the first time in eight years, the Wisconsin women’s basketball team upset a top-15 ranked team, downing No. 12 Ohio State, 75-70, in the Kohl Center on Wednesday night.
- The Badgers improve to 5-13 overall, 2-13 in Big Ten play. Ohio State falls to 12-3, 8-3.
- Junior Imani Lewis recorded her ninth double-double of the season, which leads the Big Ten. Lewis had a career-high 27 points and added a game-high 14 rebounds for the Badgers.
- Sophomore Sara Stapleton picked up just the second double-double of her career with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
- Wisconsin had four players in double-digit scoring as Sydney Hilliard (13) and Estella Moschkau (10) also scored well.
- The Badgers outrebounded Ohio State 49-34 and shot 46.6% (27-58) competed to .35.8% (24-67) for OSU.