- Penn (13-1): Joe Smith drained 16 points in the No. 2 (Class 4A) Kingsmen’s 88-64 win at Carroll (Fort Wayne).
- Marian (14-2): Deuce Owens ended with 10 points for the top-ranked (Class 3A) Knights in their 66-52 loss to No. 2 (Class 4A) Penn.
- NorthWood (13-2): Ethan Wolfe chipped in three points in the No. 2 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 45-29 win over Goshen.
- Washington (13-2): Steven Reynolds exploded for 43 points in the No. 5 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 66-29 win over Jimtown.
- Mishawaka (13-2): Brady Fisher chipped in 14 points in the Cavemen’s 73-57 win over Northridge.
- Warsaw (9-6): Jackson Gould poured in 24 points in the Tigers’ 61-58 win at Valparaiso.
- Riley (9-7): Brandon Williams tallied nine points in the Wildcats’ 68-64 win over Clay.
Concord (8-6): Javarion Sheppard recorded three points in the Minutemen’s 52-35 loss to Warsaw.
Glenn (9-6): Brycen Hannah’s 22 points were not enough in the Falcons’ 54-52 loss to LaVille in the TCU Bi-County Tournament championship.
Goshen (7-6): Braxton Cline ended with two points for the RedHawks against NorthWood.
Northridge (7-8): Dylan Springer finished with five points for the Raiders against Mishawaka.
Saint Joseph (7-8): Jayce Lee accounted for 17 points for the Indians against Elkhart.
Elkhart (4-10): Demarion Anderson registered 28 points in the Lions’ 64-58 win over Saint Joseph.
New Prairie (4-8): Devan Kalicki tallied 16 points in the Cougars’ 52-43 win over Bremen.
Wawasee (5-9): Collin Ziebarth contributed 24 points for the Warriors in their 55-40 win over Plymouth.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (4-7): Gerron Barr mustered two points in the Eagles’ 70-53 loss to Marquette Catholic.
Bremen (0-12): Camden Hickman racked up eight points for the Lions against New Prairie.
Clay (6-7): Miguel Henry managed 16 points for the Colonials against Riley.
Jimtown (2-12): Bishop Williams amassed seven points in the Jimmies’ 51-50 overtime loss to Goshen.
Plymouth (5-9): Kadyn Ellery had 17 points for the Pilgrims against Wawasee.
Glenn (9-6) at Marian (14-2) (Tuesday): The Knights have captured six of the previous meetings against Glenn.
Riley (9-7) at Tippecanoe Valley (11-3) (Tuesday): The Wildcats are looking to reach double-digits in wins for the 11th straight season.
Saint Joseph (7-8) at Penn (13-1) (Tuesday): The Indians have dropped six of the last 10 contests with Penn.
NorthWood (13-2) at Warsaw (9-6) (Friday): The Tigers have claimed seven of the previous 10 matchups against NorthWood.
Washington (13-2) at Marian (14-2) (Friday): The Panthers will be trying to halt an eight-game losing streak to Marian.
MATT’S MATCHUPS = EARLY PREVIEW
New Prairie (4-8) at Boone Grove (3-7): The Cougars clawed past Boone Grove, 40-37, during the 2018-19 campaign. Devan Kalicki rolled up 16 points in New Prairie’s 52-43 win against Bremen. Jack Stevens tallied 21 points in the Wolves’ 71-44 loss to Morgan Township. Matt’s pick: New Prairie 45, Boone Grove 40.