Notre Dame, Ind. The Holy Cross College men’s basketball team hosted Andrews University this evening in a non-conference matchup at McKenna Arena. The Saints dominated the Cardinals from the tip and would go on to win 72-36. With the win, men’s basketball improves to 7-4 overall while Andrews University falls to 4-4.
Key Notes of the Game:
– The Saints defense held the Cardinals to shooting just 27% from the field and 26% from three
– Holy Cross shot 59% from the field and 56% from three
– Men’s basketball outrebounded Andrews 35-22
By the Numbers:
– Robby Jimenez connected on 4 threes and finished with 16 points and 7 rebounds
– Bryce Crosen pulled down a team-high 8 rebounds and 10 points
– Parker Sims went 4/5 from the field and finished 15 points and a team high 5 assists
Men’s basketball will be back in CCAC play when they host Trinity International University of Saturday, December 8. Tipoff set for 3:00pm.