- NorthWood (1-0): Senior back Brayton Yoder has 199 yards rushing and a pair of touchdowns in the top-ranked and defending Class 4A state runner-up Panthers’ 31-0 blanking of Jimtown.
- Mishawaka (1-0): Making his first varsity start, junior quarterback Sam Shively ran for 111 yards and threw for 73 yards and two scores for the No. 7 (Class 4A) Cavemen in their 47-45 win over Portage.
- Marian (1-0): Junior runner John Brach found the end zone twice for the No. 8 (Class 3A) Knights in a 42-8 thrashing of Clay.
- Plymouth (1-0): Senior Braxton Bennitt came up with 84 yards on the ground and two scores in the Rockies’ 22-18 win over No. 8 (Class 4A) East Noble.
- Bremen (1-0): Junior back Nathan Mullen exploded for 16 carries for 239 yards and four score in the Lions’ 41-13 win over Tippecanoe Valley.
Concord (1-0): Senior Jack Lietzan accounted for a pair of scores for the Minutemen in their 31-30 decision over Saint Joseph.
Knox (1-0): Senior quarterback Kooper Broeker was 5-of-6 for 104 yards and three touchdown passes to Austin Risner in the Redskins’ 41-12 victory against Winamac.
LaVille (1-0): Senior Dakota Figg’s 30-yard field goal in the second quarter lifted the Lancers to a 3-0 win at North Newton.
Northridge (1-0): Senior back Conner Graber raced for 118 yards and three scores for the Raiders in a 26-14 triumph over Adams.
Warsaw (1-0): Senior Zach Riley’s two interceptions helped the Tigers to a 21-6 victory against Columbia City.
Elkhart Central (1-0): Junior Ricky Rocha galloped for 174 yards and two scores, including the game-winning eight-yard run with 1:08 left, for the Blazers in a 21-20 win against Elkhart Memorial.
Glenn (1-0): Senior Phil Marek accounted for a pair of touchdowns in the Falcons’ 23-12 victory over Boone Grove.
Triton (1-0): Junior Bo Snyder’s 188 yards passing and three touchdowns helped the Trojans to a 70-0 thrashing of South Newton.
Washington (1-0): Junior Chance Shabazz hauled in an 85-yard touchdown pass for the Panthers in their 22-0 blanking of Hammond.
Wawasee (1-0): Sophomore Evan Eshbach completed 20-of-30 passes for 322 yards and two touchdowns and ran for another tally in the Warriors’ 53-34 decision over Lakeland.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-1): Sophomore quarterback, Iraken Armstead, completed 25-of-47 passes for 224 yards and two touchdowns, but also threw three interceptions for the Eagles against Northridge.
Goshen (0-1): Senior Liam Morales’ 63 yards rushing was not enough for the RedHawks in a 19-0 setback at Fairfield.
Jimtown (0-1): Sophomore Clay Campbell managed just 95 yards through the air against NorthWood.
New Prairie (0-1): Senior quarterback Nick Wilson’s 69-yard touchdown romp was one of the few bright spots in the Cougars’ 41-12 loss at LaPorte.
Penn (0-1): Despite a 34-yard touchdown reception by senior Paul Moala, the Kingsmen registered no first downs in the second half against Valparaiso.
Marian (1-0) at Glenn (1-0): The Falcons are in pursuit of their first 2-0 start since 1990.
Merrillville (0-1) at Penn (0-1): The Kingsmen have not started the season with two straight losses since 2010.
Mishawaka (1-0) at Valparaiso (1-0): The Cavemen have taken three of the last four matchups against Valparaiso.
Saint Joseph (0-1) at Northridge (1-0): The Indians are going for their third straight victory over Northridge.
Warsaw (1-0) at East Noble (0-1): The Tigers have not opened a season with two wins in a row since 2008.