Lady Pilots Fall Short at Lincoln
LINCOLN, Ill. – The Bethel College Lady Pilots women’s basketball team dropped their second straight game on Friday night, losing on the road to Lincoln (Ill.) 64-56. The Lady Pilots allowed 37 second half points to the hosts.
- Game Score:Lincoln def. Bethel 64-56
- Records: Bethel (4-3) | Lincoln (2-5)
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll:Bethel – not rated | Lincoln – not rated
- Location: Nutt Arena | Lincoln College | Lincoln, Ill.
- Kelsey Brickner: 16 pts, 5 reb, 2 ast
- Kamala Glenn: 15 pts, 2 reb, 1 stl
- Maggie Deboy: 9 pts, 7 reb, 2 stl
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE
- After starting the season 3-0, the Lady Pilots have now lost three of their last four and are averaging 59.0 points per game during that stretch.
- The Lady Pilots allowed 45 rebounds for the second straight game, being outrebounded 45-35 on the night. The Lady Pilots however outscored the Lynx 10-6 in second chance points on 7 offensive rebounds of their own.
- The Lady Pilots allowed just nine points in the second quarter, their fifth quarter allowing fewer than 10 points this season.
NEXT TIME OUT
- The Lady Pilots return to action in Lincoln, Illinois on Saturday at 2:00 pm ET to take on Lincoln Christian in their latest non-conference tune-up before Crossroads League play gets underway.